Monday, July 18, 2005

Welcome To MonkeyPosh.

Friends, Romans, Countrymen, Perfume Addicts, and Wannabe Supermodels-

As you may or may not know--I am anti-blog. There are too many blogs and there is too little time. Yes, Yes, I love you all, and I am sure your blogs are so very cool and whatever, but if I read every damn blog I will not have time to pick up party platters at Chile's and watch Sex in the City DVD's. Get real. I have priorities. Oh, I know, you are all brilliant, and funny and whatnot, and you all REALLY WANT TO BE HEARD. OK OK--part of the reason I am anti blog is because all of you have cute pictures and graphics and I do not know how to to that. I will try to learn so MonkeyPosh can be just as entertaining as your brilliant, funny, intelligent and visually stimulationg blogs. Geez.

The REAL reason I started this damn blog this morning is because my lovely friend Annie has challenged me to the World Cup/John Deere Classic of coffee creamers. Her snotty little blog (THAT I FREAKIN NAMED MIND YOU) will not let me post unless
I become a blogger. So it is with heavy heart that I now have a blog just so I can smart off to Annie. Oh the depths one will go to to be a smartass. Being a smartass is one of the ONLY things I have going for me, so I will at all costs use my talents and abilities to be one. I like to think I am funny, but really, I am just a smart ass.

Now, you may be wondering why I named my blog MonkeyPosh--WELL--I love monkeys (waves to Monkey) and I love all things Posh. Clothes, shoes, food, wine, PERFUME, and the occasional fine cuban cigar. Just kidding about the cigar. I never smoke anything.

Ok I am going to try again to smart off to Annie before Oprah comes on.
She is on Desperate Housewives this morning on her show in some REALLY tight jeans. I am so excited. It's the little things, isn't it?

7 Comments:

Blogger Annieytown said...

Bring it!!!!

I have to say that I am beyond excited to have inspired you to start a blog even if it is in hate. I will write to you tonight about pictures and how to get started. Huge hugs Sexy Pants!
Annie

6:54 AM  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Forrest and Nikki's mommy has a blog!

How great that I found this. Welcome to the blog-os-phere, dear Jen.
xoxox

11:10 AM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Thanks Barb and Annie!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Tania said...

Smarting off to Annie is the best reason for having a blog that I have ever heard of.

11:13 AM  
Blogger katiedid said...

Heh, blogging out of spite, eh? Too funny.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Sand said...

Yay! Welcome to the world of blog! I can't wait to read more! :)

11:17 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

The blogosphere is so vibrant & fun, Welcome to the club!

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home