Sunday, February 12, 2006

Beloved


I have been gone all week, so I was not aware all week that my friend Barbara lost her beloved dog Astro . I am so sad I was gone when this happened. I wish I could have been there for my friend. Barbara and I met through perfume but we bonded and became close through our dogs.

Farewell Dear Astro. You were loved by many who did not ever meet you. Your photos and stories will continue to make many of us laugh and smile. You brought joy to many who did not know you.
You are a hero and a mascot to many people.

Much love to my friend Barbara.

5 Comments:

Blogger Annieytown said...

Hi Sweetie!
B will love this.

5:10 AM  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

This is such a beautiful tribute.

God Bless You, and I cherish your friendship, and Astro will keep your memory inside his heart.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Big Hugs to Annie and Barb.

BTW Annie---my word verification for this post is ytown. SERIOUSLY!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Annieytown said...

Peej: That is hilarious.

B: Just a huge )))B(((

5:05 AM  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

You as so awesome to keep up this tribute to my Astro. I still am heartbroken over his loss, and the tears do not stop.

You will have to continue to send me adorable pictures of F & N like the X-mas ones.
xoxox

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home