Thursday, January 12, 2006

I love Brian Atwood shoes......



Brian Atwood is my new favorite shoe designer. His designs are so artistic and utterly femme fatale!

These shoes remind me of summer in New York City. Stumbling and hobbling through The Meat Packing District. Stumbling and hobbling because the streets in the Meat Packing District are cobblestone/brick/something NOT stiletto friendly. Stilettos, a cocktail, and the Meat Packing District almost always equal a twisted ankle. Oh but the memories you will have. Memories made even sweeter by a pair of Brian Atwood shoes.

Beautiful!


(photo from Saks.com)

5 Comments:

Blogger Curley's Mobile DJ Services said...

I've come to relize one thing from reading your blog. You love color!

4:33 PM  
Blogger mireille said...

I love this post. Great imagery! xoxo

5:01 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

His shoes are vaguely reminiscent of Santanas, which are my reasonably-priced addiction when it comes to stilettos. Those orange patent leather ones are PHENOM-E-NAL. Love them.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Yup...I do love color.

Life is not beige dear lostokie.
Beige will get you nowhere.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Patricia Perry said...

I loove these Brian Atwood shoes - they are gorgeous!!!

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home