Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Monkey gone a travelin'

So, I know.  I have been a horrible and delinquent blogger for almost all of 2009.  I spent most of 2009 traveling, running, working, going to school,  and stressing over home improvements

Here are a few photos from one of my most recent trips to Espana.  It was a wonderful trip full of awesome Gaudi architecture, good seafood, excellent runs by the sea, lots of public transportation, and PERFUME! 
This photo is of the crazy brilliance of acclaimed and controversial architect, Gaudi.
This is a photo of me -giddy as a little girl outside the Museu Del Perfum in Barcelona.  It was a magical feast for the eyes and olfactory glands.  I loved it, and I am  very thankful to my husband and his fancy ass camera  for taking some awesome shots of all the thousands of vintage and artistic perfume bottles from all over the world. 

More Gaudi beauty.

I appreciate all of you who have kept in touch with me through my delinquent blogging.  After the New Year, I plan on doing a post of all my favorite things of 2009--beauty products and beyond. 
Also in 2010, I may get a cool phone where I can blog and tweet and all that jazz to keep in touch better, instead of being old school and relying totally on the laptop.
I have many more travel photos to share from all sorts of adventures. I also promise more give-aways.
Happy New Years to one and all, and here is hoping everyone ROCKS THE DIME.  
"The Dime" is my very cool and uber urban term for 2010 that I totally stole from my friend, MKD.  Thanks MKD!!!
(all photos owned by MonkeyPosh LLC)

6 Comments:

Blogger HairyKnees said...

Cool blog and pics :) just a correction though, we are heading into 2010 and not 2009 :P

1:21 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Hi Hairy Knees-- ou are so right! HA!

I will change it.

1:58 PM  
Blogger violetnoir said...

Then woman, you need to show us those crazy beautiful perfume bottles! That's one more reason I need to visit Barcelona.

Happy 2010, darling!

Hugs and love!

9:55 AM  
Blogger On the Go Amy said...

Hey lady!!

Good to see you blogging again - I too was delinquent this year and to be honest I'm not going to promise anything for "the dime" (as you called it) because.......

I'm preggers!! So I think my lil' bundle of joy will keep me from the computer (which is a good thing)...

I'm due May 10th! Oh! and guess what I'm doing the nursery in? Yup - monkeys :) hee hee

Missed you and glad to see your pics of your travels!!

6:45 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Peej! You're still blogging! And still beautiful! It's been years, but I've started mine back up again and changed the name (used to be That Obscure Object of Desire). Hope that jogs your memory and I don't appear to be as weird and random as I totally feel right...now.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Patricia Perry said...

I will look forward to your "Best of 2009" post. (I need to do one of my own, probably next week...)

Great photos!

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home