Friday, May 26, 2006

Cartier Delices


I love, love, love this new creation by Cartier. My husband bought this for me as a gift a couple of weeks ago and I notice myself wearing it all the time. I got the pure parfum, because to my nose the parfum smelled deeper and richer than the Eau de Toilette.

www.Sephora.com lists the notes of Cartier Delices as follows:

iced cherry, bergamot, pink pepper, violet, jasmine, freesia, amber, tonka bean, and musk.

Do not let the iced cherry note fool you. I know that sounds like something Britany would put in her fragrance, but Delices is for a Lady and not a girl.

I can honestly say my nose detects all the notes listed. They blend together so beautifully, and melt into my skin. After a few hours of wear, it becomes almost a skin scent....or a YSBB (your skin but better) kind of fragrance.

If you are looking for a new, sophisticated fragrance for an evening out this summer, give Cartier Delices a try. It is sexy and fun in a grown up kind of way.

(photo from www.sephora.com )

4 Comments:

Blogger purplecupcake said...

Hey, anything from Cartier rocks! I'm gonna check it out here to see if they have it locally. I bet it smells great! What a great gift!

7:06 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm so glad you reviewed this! I have been coveting it.

5:55 AM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Hello PCC-

Cartier does rock! See if you can score a sample and check it out on your skin. If you like rich, warm, sweet(but not too sweet) scents, then I would suspect you will like Delices.
Let me know what you think when you try it.

Hi Jennifer-

I also coveted it for a while. It is my favorite new fragrance in a long time.

Have a lovely Sunday!

6:13 AM  
Blogger Victoria said...

I have the parfum too, and now I'm wanting the EDT. And your post isn't helping with my resistance.
:O)

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home