Friday, May 19, 2006

Mascara Madness! Cover Girl Fantastic Lash


Thus far in Mascara Madness I have only reviewed what most would call higher end mascaras. Truth be told, I use all sorts of mascara. Some of my favorites come from places like Walgreens. I LOVE to look at drugstore makeup. Some of my most tried and true products come from Walgreens or www.drugstore.com .

Today I am going to review Cover Girl Fantastic Lash--with the curved brush. This mascara comes with a regular brush and a curved brush. I like the curved brush because I feel it gives me better control to reach those hard to reach lashes. And getting all the little lashes in the outer corner of your eyes, can truly make a huge difference.

I was not that familiar with this mascara when I bought it, and I did not have high expectations for it, however..I love it. I like it a lot better than some of my more expensive mascaras--such as Lancome Hypnose--but I will get into Hypnose in another post.

Cover Girl Fantastic Lash really is fantastic. My lashes look long and lush. They are not clumped together and they are very, very black.

I would give Cover Girl Fantastic Lash -with the curved brush - a rating of 9.

I did not wear this product with a lash primer.

(photo from www.covergirl.com and graphic from katie at www.scentzilla.com)

2 Comments:

Blogger Yesrie said...

I apply mascara so often that it solidifies between uses. (I got Dad's lashes, what can I say. Mine always brushed against my glasses.) But I neeeeeed that cute packaging, and I love curved brushes too, so I believe I will go out and snag me one. Thanks for the poshscara-spotting :-)
Yez

10:40 AM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Hello Yez,

You must have lovely lashes. Mine are long, but alas they are light. I got my Dad's lashes too. My Mother has the long black lashes.

I think this mascara is very inexpensive, and great quality.

Poshcara--HA!
Have a lovely day Yez!

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home