Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Mascara Madness --Estee Lauder Lash XL




As Vanessa Williams so poingantly sang in 1998--

Sometimes the snow comes down in June
Sometimes the sun goes 'round the moon
Just when I thought our chance had passed
You (I) go and save the best for last.

Whatever. I have saved the best mascara (in my humble opinion) for last.

Today is the last day of MASCARA MADNESS and I am going to review my favorite mascara in recent years: Estee Lauder Lash XL- Maximum Length Mascara.
I love this mascara. I can honestly say it is one of my Holy Grails.
And like the song says--I saved the best for last.

My friend Annie at www.blogdorfgoodman.blogspot.com (who started Mascara Madness) has actually seen me in this mascara and asked me about it because she thought it gave great length.

This mascara has a gel type tip on the handle which is really cool and makes for a very comfortable application.
Estee Lauder Lash XL is not clumpy or thick, nor is it thin and watery. It is the *perfect* consistency. It does not flake, and it gives PHENOMENAL length.
These are photos of me wearing Lash XL--notice the tips of my lashes in the top photo are cut off becasue they were just too long to fit in the camera frame--just kidding.
Although I am not in the business of raving about Estee Lauder products, this mascara is awesome. One great thing about Estee Lauder is that it is very easily accesible, and pretty reasonably priced
.

Next time you are at your local mall, give Estee Lauder Lash XL a try. Maybe they can even give you a sample. You can also find Estee Lauder Lash XL at www.gloss.com

I did not wear this product with a lash primer.

Product rating: 10 and a standing ovation.


I have really enjoyed being involved in Mascara Madness Month, and I have loved reading everyone's reviews. Thanks!


(photos from www.gloss.com and my very own camera. Cool graphic from Katie at www.scentzilla.com )

4 Comments:

Blogger TessaJ said...

Excellent review! (And what pretty eyes you have!)

4:22 PM  
Blogger WinterWheat said...

Wow. I mean, wow at the mascara, but WOW at your naturally long lashes and beautiful green eyes.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Fightin' Mad Mary said...

love, love, LOVE the photo and the review. I just may have to give this one a try.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Thanks ladies. *blush*

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home