Sunday, May 28, 2006

Vanilla Mint Listerine




I swear this new Vanilla Mint Listerine tastes just like Vanilla Stoli.
God, I wish I had known about it during Lent. It could have gotten me through some hard times--HA!
Listerine Vanilla Mint is new. It is said to be less intense than regular Listerine. I can attest to this being true. I am a big Listerine fan and have been for years, but sometimes the potency of Listerine is harsh.....and can sting. This new variety is much less harsh and tastes MUCH better.



For some strange reason, I assume that regular Listerine is working better because of the pain involved. Anything good involves some pain, right? Everyone out there who has ever had a bikini wax is screaming a resounding "AMEN" right now. The new less intense Vanilla Mint version is very mild with no stinging. I sure hope it works as well, because I am going to be using Vanilla Mint Listerine all the time.

As I said earlier, it tastes just like Vanilla Stoli to me...so not only is it functional for fresh breath.....it can be used as a cocktail mixer in a pinch.
I like that in a mouthwash.


(photo from CVS.com)

10 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

LOVE the new look!

LOL at the no pain, no gain meme. My husband flat out refuses to use a mouthwash that doesn't hurt.

5:26 AM  
Blogger Tania said...

1) Your blog looks awesome. 2) I can't believe you have me desiring a mouthwash.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Victoria said...

I love the look of you blog, great job! So cute!

I'll have to try this, I can't take the regular.

:O)

1:00 PM  
Blogger Curley's Mobile DJ Services said...

Now the problem is- your breath is more intense! If it aint broke don't fix it.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

*Jen-
Hello, and Thank You!

*Tania-
Thanks Toots!
You are under my mouthwash spell!

*Victoria-
Thanks for the kind words. Yes, give it a try. It tastes fabulous!

*Mr. C-
Maybe it does not need fixing--it just needs tweaking. Nothing wrong with a little tweak now and then. Nerd!

5:21 PM  
Blogger stacy said...

Your blog looks amazing, J! And I was totally wondering about this mouthwash. Leave it to you to review it. ;)
See you in about a month!
(also, is there a reason that non-blogger people don't have a way to log-in? spam?)

6:52 PM  
Blogger Curley's Mobile DJ Services said...

Nerd? You're drinking Vanilla Mint mouthwash! What's next? Espresso flavored mouthwash? Kalua and Coffee flavored? Now I'm on board...remember??? Hint, Hint???

12:51 AM  
Blogger purplecupcake said...

What a nice new look. I love 'new' items and just buy it just for that whether or not I use it or not! Thanks for the head's up.

3:14 AM  
Blogger Patricia Perry said...

I don't know - I think I better stay away from this. Last time I imbibed vanilla vodka, I wound up balancing a bowl of tortilla chips on my head for the entertainment of my guests! (How do you think this would taste mixed with Diet Pepsi?)

I love the new Monkey Posh banner, by the way.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Hello Stacy-

Thanks girl! I hope you are feeling well. I am not sure about your question re: non bloggers.

Lost Okie-
I will write them a letter about kahlua and coffee flavored mouthwash. I am sure you will buy stock in it! HA

Hi Purplecupcake!

You should try this mouthwash--it is really good. Thanks for visiting!

Hello Joni-

Tee hee hee--Yes the vanilla vodka took you for a ride--and I have pictures to prove it!
By the way--I think it would be fabulous mixed with diet pepsi!!!
Thanks for the kind words re: the banner.

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home