Sunday, June 11, 2006

Beautiful Things


Bond Scent of Peace Candle. I cannot wait until this is available for purchase. I think it is beautiful, and the scent is lovely. You will be able to find this candle at www.Saks.com when it does indeed become available for purchase.
Pink Manhattan Purrrrfume by the beautiful and talented Sali Oguri. I have the honor to know Sali in a round about way. She is a singer, musician, songwriter, and perfumer. Pink Manhattan is sexy, sultry and oh so girly. It is a scent that evokes fun times in New York City and it screams summer. You can get a bottle (or a sample) of Pink Manhattan at www.luckyscent.com .

Gorgeous Valentino handbag. So classic. So sleek. I want this bag for fall.




Strange Invisible Perfumes. These scents are so haunting, enchanting and very unique. The Perfumer, Alexandra Balahoutis has lived and traveled all over the world and her fragrances reflect her travels so beautifully! Some of her scents include:

Arunima--meaning Glow Of Dawn in Sanskirt, contains notes of Blue Lotus, Madagascan Vanilla, Frankincense, Lavender from Kashmir, Ginger, Cardamom, and Key Lime.

Tosca- contains notes of Mimosa, Jasmine, Tobacco Leaf, Pale Musk, Italian Bergamot, and Sicilian Orange Blossom.

Trapeze-- comes alive with notes of Tuberose, Carnation, Vetiver and Spearmint.

To me, these all sound DELICIOUS! There are many more unique scents on the website.
You can find out more about these incredible scents at www.siperfumes.com .
Their boutique is located in Venice Beach, CA, and their phone number is available on their website. Tell them MonkeyPosh sent you!

Have a beautiful night!

7 Comments:

Blogger Victoria said...

I see that candle in my future!!!!

5:51 PM  
Blogger priscilla said...

That Tosca sounds yummy!

7:11 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Beautiful things, indeed! I love that purse.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

*Hello Victoria-

ME TOO! I cannot wait to get that candle. So pretty!

*Hi Greeneyes-
I know, right? They all sound so good.

*Hey Jennifer--
I love the purse too. I have not investigated where to find it, but I am sure it will be difficult to get!

*Melvis-
That is HILARIOUS! Bless her heart. I think I may have seen that episode, but what that website made into 10 different pics was actually only seconds. How they did it was so funny. Her face is priceless!!!
Have you seen the doppleganger skit on SNL? Too funny!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Sali said...

Thank you, Jen. I don't even know what to say...you're just incredibly sweet.

I linked up to Monkey Posh from my blog--come check it out when you can. Stay beautiful, cyberperfangel and blog on! xoxo Sali

2:22 PM  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

That candle is gorgeous!

xoxox to F & N

8:04 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Sali,
Glad to do it my dear!
I hope lots of people experience Pink Manhattan.

xo

Barbara-
If it comes to CA before it comes to Chicago-you must let me know how it smells!

xo

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home