Friday, December 23, 2005

Folks that make a Monkey laugh....Gary Gulman!





Gary Gulman. Funny, tall, cute, smart.....I could go on and on about Gulman.
I first saw him on Last Comic Standing a couple of years ago. Thought he was hilarious and irreverent (which I love) and his hair--do not even get me started on his hair.

I loved both seasons of Last Comic Standing. Probably because I love reality TV and I love to laugh.
On the first season I loved Ralphie May. Unlike Gary, Ralphie is not tall, raven haired, thin or Jewish, but his wife is. Lana Turner, Ralphie's wife is cute and funny in her own right. Ralphie is hilarious...I mean seriously. I love Ralphie.

But back to Gary. I saw him in Chicago at Zanies with Alonzo Bowden and Jay London. It was a great show, and all the girls were swooning.
I have a relentless crush on him--and my husband knows--he rolls his eyes, but he knows.

Gary Gulman will be on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno tonight Dec.23. SKRREEEE!!! I am sure he will be hilarious in his assbuckety (I mean that in the very best of ways) way. I am also sure his hair will be beautiful. *Ah*
Check out his CD, Conversations With Inantimate Objects, check out his website www.garygulman.com , and watch him on Leno tonight.


Happy Hanukkah Gary!

(photos from GaryGulman.com)

6 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

When I see him I can't help but saying "How You Doin'!" LOL

7:26 AM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Hello Columbina--
Ha..do you have him confused with Joey Tribiani aka Matt LeBlanc?
Matt is famous for the How You Doin Line.

Have a wonderful day.

7:42 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

OMG, I am totally in love with him too!!! He is so tall and handsome and he totally has 'grab my hair in bed' hair!!!

Same thing, we got last comic standing in France (with great difficulty) and every time Gary came on I was like all giggly!! He is such a freakin' hunk of hottie love! My god, the oreo cookie jokes, need I say more?? ;)

Jen

6:21 AM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

"Grab my hair in bed hair"...*THUD*
Lord help me. I need a fan or some fresh air or something.

I like you Jen! You are smart!
He makes me giggly too. !!

I must give you some props if you worked on the W--it looks fab.
If you go to Bliss--get the double choc pedicure and ask for Tammy.

Enjoy your stay in Chicago.
Happy New Year!

Jen

7:24 AM  
Blogger Marina said...

Nah...It was my inner Joey acting up :-)

*wolf whistles*

PS grab my hair in bed...*fans self*

10:46 AM  
Blogger Curley's Mobile DJ Services said...

I like Gary Gulman but, was less than fully impressed with his appearance on Leno. I didn't think it was one of his best performances. I don't mean to sound anti-simetic but I don't like the whole Jew Joke comic trick. I never heard him do any Jewish shtick in the past. It just seems to be an easy route to be a Jewish comic. It is kind of like Black comics doing black jokes and putting down white people. Jews just put down Christians. Heard it before!

I like his Fig Newton jokes but, how long ago did I hear that one? A year ago?

Songs that I am listening to as I write this...
"American Made" by the Oak Ridge Boys as I write this. Did you know that Jim Stafford used to sing bass for Elvis?
"Behind Closed Doors"- Charlie Rich
"You're The Only One"- Dolly Parton (Love her)
"In The Ghetto"- Elvis(written By Mac Davis-his birthday is the same as mine)

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home