Wednesday, December 28, 2005

TAGGED! by Micah at Shutup! I know!

Greetings all!
I hope the holidays are treating you well. As for me, it is hectic and hurried and very very busy.

I have been tagged by the fabulous and hilarious Micah at Shutup!I know! So here are my questions in Fours.

Four jobs you've had in your life:

Hostess at a restaurant
Waitress at a restaurant
Sales Associate in the beauty industry
Pharmacy Technician (while in college)

Four movies you would watch over and over:

Belle du Jour
Shawshenk Redemption
Waiting to Exhale
Breakfast at Tiffany's

Four places you have lived:

Germany
Greece
Oklahoma
Texas

Four TV shows you love to watch:

Greys Anatomy
The Office (now defunct British Version)
Anthony Bourdain No Reservations
Saturday Night Live

Four places you have been on vacation:

London
Paris
Venice
Hawaii

Four websites you visit daily:

Blogdorf Goodman
Illinois dept of Police Blog/internet Stalkers update page
GoFug Yourself
Bellwood and Elmhurst Dept of Police confidential list of internet stalkers

Four of your favorite foods:

Lobster Rolls (only in Boston of course)
Lobster bisque
Tex Mex fare
salad

Four places you would rather be right now:

Maui
Paris
Tokyo
Monticeto, CA

Four bloggers you are tagging:

C at Confused in LA
K at Seldom Nice Nowadays
A at Blogdorf Goodman
K at Beauty Addict

Have a fab day all, and thanks for the tag Micah!!!

Happy New Year!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

Hello J! I am honored to have been tagged by you. My answers are up! :)

xo,
K.

9:18 PM  
Blogger katiedid said...

Aw, thanks for the tag, J. My next post whenever I get one written will be about your meme tag :)

Re the post above this: Starting Over is kind of guilty pleasure for me, too. It's all the drama of reality tv but without the gross bug-eating or whatever the hell those people do on the Fear Factor thingies. I love the blond life coach, Rhonda. She's not right in the head at all, and my sister and I sometimes watch the show together just so we can talk all about her crazy self during the broadcast.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home