Wednesday, December 21, 2005

A Monkey's Holiday Wish....not from Kohls.


This outfit is divine, and Trish Goff looks divine in it. My friend Annie posted this outfit a while back, but I believe it is worthy of double honor, so I am posting it again. Much to the disdain of a few disturbed individuals who are apparently obsessed with me on the web, I LOVE TO SHOP. Let me say it again - I LOVE TO SHOP. To quote another favorite blogger, "I SO do not want to party" with these naysayers. Sometimes the fun is not in buying, but in admiring all the beautiful things. I do not have the time, or the means to buy everything I admire. Such as the above outfit.

There are many sales associates I have run into throughout my life who are rotten, and hateful, but many are awesome and I appreciate good service. If you are a horrible sales associate --then shame on you!

This outfit is my holiday wish. I love it. However if I do not quit eating at Dairy Queen I will never fit into it. Ahhhh, nothing like fine couture and a DQ blizzard.

Happy Holidays, and Happy Shopping.

(photo from Style.com)

8 Comments:

Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Well, like you, I too love to shop!

Here is a big cheer to all of us shoppers, here, there and everywhere!

7:01 AM  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Well, I too love to shop!

Here is to us, and all the shoppers, here,there and everywhere!

7:02 AM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Hello Barb,

Hooray!!!! For Pirate Dogs, Monkeys, and shoppers!

xoxo
Hope you are doing wonderful!

xo

7:39 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Fingers crossed that Santa brings you this outfit (which looks forgiving enough that I'm sure you can have a DQ treat or two).

2:56 PM  
Blogger Euronewyorker said...

J,
Hooray for Pirate Dogs, Monkeys AND CATS who like to shop!!!

I LOVE the outfit, too, and there's no need to apologize to ANYONE for what you buy or how much you spend. To quote the famous Billie Holiday, "ain't nobody's business if I do." Let the jack@$$es bray all they want.

Happy shopping and enjoy your goodies!

*Mwah*

5:35 AM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Hello Tessa,

Thanks for visiting my blog. Sadly I do not think Santa will bring this dress down my chimney.
I hope your holiday wishes come true.


Euronewyorker--
Hello and thanks for stopping by.
Pirate Dogs, Monkeys, and Cats too! :)! Love that Billie Holiday!

Happy Holidays!
Jen

9:24 AM  
Blogger jennipah said...

happy holidays! keep up the shopping and the eating of yummy things - i love both too!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Hello Jennipah,

Thanks for visiting. I hope the holidays are treating you well.
I will keep shopping by gosh by golly!

Hugs.
Jen

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home