Saturday, August 19, 2006

Busy Monkey


The Monkey has been busy as a bee lately. I have not had time to post in almost a week--sheesh! I will catch up on e-mails to answer questions this evening. My YAHOO account has been messed up for a few days--but all seems to be back in order now.

I have a new sunscreen to review soon-as I am ALWAYS hoping to find the perfect sunscreen. This one is made especially for sensitive skin--so my hopes are high! I am going to the PGA Championship today, so it should get a good test run--pending it does not rain all day.

Have a great day!

3 Comments:

Blogger WinterWheat said...

Looking forward to it! In the meantime, a quick note to let you know I've changed my address from yellingfireinacrowdedtheater to triticumturgidum.

cheers,
K

2:51 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Good to see you! I've been super busy as well; glad to know I'm not the only one :)

7:48 PM  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Oh..Happy birthday to my forrest too!

Did he have a good party? If I were there, I would have taken him out to a Bistro!

Good to see you are busy. I'll call you later this week>

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home