Friday, August 11, 2006


I love these Christian Dior boots. They are so "Motorcycle Chic". Even though the whole Motorcycle Genre does not interest me in the least and it conjures up images of men with walrus moustaches, ponytails, and American flag bandanas on their heads, I still like these boots.

I love when someone can take a boot like this and make it fashion forward and very "shopping SoHo on a Sunday afternoon" as opposed to the tragedy that is all the "Suburban moms crowding the Harley Davidson clothing/accessory stores" that seem to have cropped up everywhere.
No offense Suburban moms--but serioulsy with the Harley Davidson wear--who are you kidding? You drive a mini van and your husband has a BMW. You are fooling no one and saddening many. HA.

Have a fashionable day!

Boots available at and photo from www.saks.com

(no offense to Suburban moms--this post is meant for entertainment purposes only).

3 Comments:

Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Dang girl! How do you realy feel?

Um and what exactly are utilitary brands? Like army issued boots?
Prison guard boots?

I would rock those boots with some gray SASS and Bide skinny jeans!

5:23 PM  
Blogger willam said...

those are on my list, too.
I saw them in the store but my boyfriend wouldn't let me try them on 'cause they were in the ladie's dept.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Swirl Girl said...

ha ha ha... I am cracking up at this post. You are hilarious, as always. You are too funny, and I love the Pimpalicious Pooch.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home