Thursday, August 03, 2006

Shiny Happy People

Ok, maybe not shiny and happy , but definitely supple and luminous and happy. One of my holy grail skin care items is Nivea Creamy Conditioning Oil. I mean seriously--this stuff is amazing. Sometimes it is not to be found at my favorite drugstore haunts, so I stock up whenever I find it. Right now I cannot even find it a drugstore.com, and that is usually my go to resource when all others fail me.





AND











To add a beautiful, summery (no matter what the season) sheen to your skin, add just a few drops Tarte Celebutante Dry Oil Shimmer to your skin after applying the Nivea Creamy Conditioning Oil-or your favorite body moisturizer. The Tarte Celebutante has lush avacado and apricot oils and gives a beautiful shimmer that is all sexy and not at all disco. It has the light, delicious smell of creamy coconut--so what's not to love?


Viva la beautiful, luminous skin, and happy people!


(photo of Nivea from dermstore.com, photo of Tarte Celebutante from www.Sephora.com)

4 Comments:

Blogger katiedid said...

Ooooh, hadn't heard of the Tarte one yet! Will have to see if my counter has it :)

11:48 AM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Hi Katie--
This one is called Champagen and smells of coconuts....they also make another one that is more golden and it smells of fig. Both are lovely.

Hope you are doing well!

8:22 AM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

make that champagne. sorry

8:23 AM  
Blogger Mt gal said...

I too am a Nivea Creamy Conditioning Oil fan, fourth generation user in my family.
The company has taken this fabulous product off the market. We need to lobby the company to bring it back to market.

MT Gal

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home