Monday, July 17, 2006

Happy Blog Birthday to MonkeyPosh!!!!

Today, July 18, 2006, MonkeyPosh turns 1 year old!

I cannot believe that it has been a whole year since I started this humble little blog just to smart off to my friend Annie, because she was so smug about a certain coffee creamer. She used it every day and flaunted it in front of me when (much to my dismay) I could not find it anywhere in my state. Annie even tried to get people to find it for me because she thought I needed help. Alas, noone could find it in the state of Illinois.

I have tried to post a link to my first ever blog post here, but for some reason Blogger will not let me.

It has been fun to do this blog. I have met (well, sorta-- I mean-not met in person, but come to know through writing) some wonderful people through blogs: http://jennipah.blogspot.com/

http://shutupiknow.blogspot.com/
http://whereisgoodservice.blogspot.com/
http://teejsmuse.blogspot.com/
just to name a few. These are lovely, funny, brilliant, and creative people that I would have probably never crossed paths with if it were not for my blog.


And again I must thank Annie at Blogdorf Goodman for being my inspiration to begin blogging-even if it was out of spite. Oh and Annie--this one's for you:

Annie, in case you cannot read exactly what I am holding--well then check this out:
HA HA HA!!! How do you like that CREAMER SNOB??!! I cannot believe I found this right on the cusp of my blog birthday. The damn Vanilla Nut is the reason I started the blog in the first place. It has eluded me forever--then *voila* I found it just in time for the one year birthday of my blog!

Thanks for a great year everyone!

(Thanks to Annie for the Dr. McDreamy shirt she sent me for my real birthday!)

16 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Happy Blog Birthday!! Enjoy your creamer! Not to start anything, but Southern Butter Pecan is truly the creme de la creme. :)

6:34 AM  
Blogger Annieytown said...

OMG!!! LOL!
Finally you will understand the joy of Vanilla nut!!!! I am laughing so damn hard peej!!!

Huge hugs on your 1st blogger birthday! I love that this blog was inspired out of a "sass". I have to thank you for naming my blog(in five minutes no less) and giving me one of my favorite blog reads!!!!

Huge hugs!
Annie

7:10 AM  
Blogger IrisLA said...

Happy Anniversary and thanks for your blog!

7:49 AM  
Blogger priscilla said...

Happy Blog Birthday! :) Nice picture...You look like a very young, red-headed Meryl Streep!

7:55 AM  
Blogger Victoria said...

Happy Birthday!! Are you related to Meryl Streep? ;O)

11:12 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Happy Birthday!!!! (And what a great picture -- too cute!)

And *blush*...thanks for the mention. Yours is, of course, one of my favorites as well!

1:59 PM  
Blogger Fightin' Mad Mary said...

Dear Ms. Posh,
In celebration of your one-year anniversary I would cordially like to invite you to join me at http://whereisgoodservice.blogspot.com for a Pina Colada party in your honor.
Dogs are welcome.
CONGRATS!!!

9:38 PM  
Blogger Curley's Mobile DJ Services said...

Jenn,

I am not just kissing your ass when I say, what a great picture of you. You look like a pin-up girl from the classic era of natural beauty. You could easily be an actress from the turn of the century. I think that is a good thing.

Prrrrrrrrrr.

The last episode of Enterouge was the best.

Ari Gold - I don't care if you get him a job getting gang raped by a gaggle of silver-back gorillas.

Best line in a long while. I love the PIV in that show. He has come a long way from his pudgy little self in ONE CRAZY SUMMER eating goldfish.

6:12 AM  
Blogger Koneko said...

Hi pretty lady!
Happy Blog-birthday to you!
I told Annie the story about how you hadn't met up with any Chicagoans in Chicago (well, as of winter 2005, LOL!) I think we are destined to meet up in Cleveland... ;-)
Enjoy your creamer!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

THANKS EVERYONE for the good wishes!

And wow--thanks C for all the nice words!

xo to all

9:48 AM  
Blogger Sali said...

Happy Blog B-Day! Thank you for your friendship over the past year--You've been so kind and you've been a constant source of inspiration to me. I've added Monkeyposh to my blogroll (sorry it took so long...) so please come take a look. Best wishes to my beautiful friend for another successful blog year.

xo,
Sali

6:37 PM  
Blogger katiedid said...

Happy Blogging Birthday.

I love the pictures. The close up on the name cracked me up.

I have to admit, the Amaretto creamers taste waaaaaayyyyy better than the vanilla nut ones. I'm just sayin'...

2:23 PM  
Blogger Annieytown said...

Katie: Those are fighting words.

6:02 AM  
Blogger jennipah said...

Happy Blog Birthday, MonkeyPosh! You are fabulous - but we all knew that already. ;) Mwah from Jenn to Jen!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Thanks so much for the kind words everyone!

Hugs!

Oh and Hooray!! A throw down between Katie and Annie.
Let the creamer throttling commence!!!

Much love to one and all!!!

8:50 AM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Oh and Melanie-

ROFL--Holly from the Price is Right!!!!

I know I am the queen of hair decor aka headbands and ponytail holders--BUT not that day!
Thanks for the kind words!

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home