Sunday, July 23, 2006

Posh Spotting!


Today my cousin and I are hitting Chicago for some shopping and sightseeing. This is my cousin's first time to my fair city . I am hoping to find many posh and exciting things for us to explore.

The weather is beautiful, so I am sure the day is going to be interesting and full of new finds.
I am hoping to find a bottle of Fifi Chachnill, but I am sure it is not to be found. I am also hoping to scope out some new fall jackets. I am not looking forward to fall perse, but I am always looking forward to fall fashion, and the September issues of my favorite fashion magazines (September and March usually always have the biggest and best issues of the year). Wish me luck on some great finds!

Oh and Coutorture invited little ol' moi to be a part of their awesome blog community. I am just giddy!

Shopping in Chicago with my lovely cousin. Enjoying the beautiful weather, and Coutorture!!! What more could a fashion and beauty loving blogging monkey ask for?

Have a beautiful day everyone!

4 Comments:

Blogger Berlinbound said...

Found your blog via Annie
@Blogdorf ...

Great energy!

6:11 AM  
Blogger katiedid said...

Oooh, have fun! Hope luck is with you for the Fifi!

4:13 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Hello Berlinbound!

Thanks for visiting. Thanks also for saying I have great energy because, these days I need all the energy I can get!


Hello Katie Katie Pretty Lady,

Thanks, but alas no Fifi to be seen.

Lovely day to both of you!

4:25 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Hey PJ - I desperately need to ask you a question, as a fellow redhead. Email me at parallelfirst@gmail.com when you get a chance.

Thanks!

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home