Monday, October 09, 2006

Germany : Frankfurt and Kaiserslautern

Very cool perfume movie ad in Frankfurt, Germany. This ad was all over the city. Of course I loved it--a redhead and perfume--what is not to love? HA!
Albrecht, my favorite fragrance and makeup boutique in Frankfurt, Germany. Notice how they have a fine selection of Bond right in front. They pride themselves on being the only place in their region to carry The Bond fragrances. Laurice would be proud.


Very interesting window display by Karl Lagerfeld in the Chanel Boutique in Frankfurt, Germany along the Goethestrabe -which some argue is the 5th Ave of Frankfurt. I loved this Shalimar sign at another of my favorite fragrance stores in Kaiserslautern. We took the train to Kaiserslautern for the day and I loved it. Along the banks of the Main River that runs through Frankfurt. This view is of the older part of Frankfurt.

This is another view of the new part of Frankfurt from a different part of the river. The new part of Frankfurt is quite a contrast from the old part. Frankfurt is a beautiful and unique city. It is the 5th largest city in Germany and the Financial Capital of the country.
Haben Sie einen schonen Tag = Have a lovely day.

5 Comments:

Blogger Swirl Girl said...

youven areven myven faven redden headen, excepten of coursen my ownen. Farfignoogen.

acchhhkkk (that's my german accent)

C

1:37 PM  
Blogger MISS S said...

I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT BY THE PERFUME AD. ADORE THE HAT. IT LOOKS GOOD ON MY DIVA!! WAS IT HOT IN GREECE AND COLD IN GERMANY? THANKS FOR THE PICS AND HISTORY LESSONS.

TALK SOON. XOXO

3:04 PM  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Very beautiful pictures, Ms. Monkey Posh!

Hope to talk to you real soon.

Give the two dolls kisses.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

C-

You nutten! You maken me laffen!

Thump-

Thanks for the outfit compliment!
Yes, it was hot hot hot in Greece, and Germany was cooler. That day we took the train up to the mountains so it was really cold up there.

Hi Barb,

Thanks! The 2 dolls send kisses back!
I hope you are doing well!

xo

7:14 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Just wanted to say "HI!" (I saw your project runway post at the top and realized I had to flee pretty quickly as I haven't seen the finale yet! Will be back to post about it on Monday!!!)

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home