Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Greece-- The Acropolis





I am back from my trip to Greece, The Greek Isles, and Germany.
I am tired and jetlagged, and still unpacking. It was the first time I had been back to Germany since I was 2 years old. Germany is my homeland, so it was very cool going back. It was a wonderful trip, but as always- I am glad to be home to my own bed and DIET PEPSI! There is no Diet Pepsi in Europe. They have Pepsi Light but I swear it is poison! Whatever is in Pepsi Light and Coca Cola Light gives me a horrid headache.



I am having trouble getting blogger to post some of the pictures, so bear with me. Also please forgive my appearance in some of the pictures--it was VERY HOT in Athens
and I was very tired.

I would like to thank my friend Joni for all the great Greece information and a cool guy named Kristof for the awesome Germany information.

I will share more pictures as blogger allows.


Have a wonderful day!

5 Comments:

Blogger Patricia Perry said...

Welcome back!!!!

I am looking foward to hearing all about it - glad you enjoyed your trip.

And yeah - Coke Light can be kind of nasty - in some countries, it's made with CYCLAMATES (which have been banned here since the 1970s!)

6:55 AM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Hey Joni!

Thanks! How was YOUR trip to NYC? I hope you had a blast.

NO WONDER coke light and pepsi light make me want to hurl. I drank some while in Mexico last year and got SO SICK! YUCK. I was forced into drinking regular coke and it was the first coke I had in literally like 6 years because of the no sugar thing.

My trip was a blast and I appreciate all your info. Even though I did not get to drink Stella Artrois in the Brussells airport (wink wink) my trip was still wonderful!

10:24 AM  
Blogger jennipah said...

Jen - looks like a fabulous trip! Can't wait to see and hear about it all. Welcome back!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Welcome back!! I am so jealous of you! And can't wait for more pics and posh finds. You look fabulous and fresh. As always.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Thanks ladies for the kind words.
I will post more pics and info when I have time.

xo to all

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home