Thursday, April 17, 2008

Summer Sandals

In anticipation for Summer, I have been looking for great Summer sandals. So far, I have purchased the cool Patchwork Sandal by Chie Mahara. I love Chie Mahara's unique styles. These are more interesting to me that plain brown sandals. I got mine at Nordstrom.
I am also loving these strappy Ness sandals by Calvin Klein. I think these can add some edge to a little black dress....and you know me, always looking for an edge-HA
I found these at Bloomingdale's, but you can also get them at
Zappos .

Now all I need is some warm weather and a fun reason to kick up my new heels!

Have a wonderful day!

(photos from Nordstrom and Zappos )

3 Comments:

Blogger WinterWheat said...

Both sexy. I like the graded hues of the brown ones... reminds me of your hair. :-)

8:56 AM  
Blogger Girl-Woman said...

Hi Jen. Ah, summer is around the corner. Love the shoes and the freedom they give us.

You are in our thoughts...

-Beckie

3:47 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

Patchwork Sandal by Chie Mahara=that's the one.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home