Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The Hollywood Hills are alive with the sound of music




Hello Pop Stars!

Tomorrow I embark upon my trip to La La Land. I am going to shop like a mad woman, eat like crazy and stalk some of my favorite reality show plastic surgeons--Garth Fischer, Jason Diamond, Richard Ray respectively. Just kidding about the stalking part, but I am a true fan of reality plastic surgery shows.

I hope that the beloved Franco is not on vacay so I can go to the exclusive Luckyscent (luckyscent.com). There is a bottle of VIP Room there with my name on it.
I am also going to Fred Segal in Santa Monica to shop with my girls! Maybe I will spot an Olsen Twin or Michael Keaton. I saw them both there last time.

*Mwah* right cheek, *Mwah* left cheek Darlings!

9 Comments:

Blogger katiedid said...

That sounds fun, have a good time!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Thanks Katie!!!
I will take lots of pictures!

You have a good weekend too!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

WoW! Best wishes for your trip to L.A, wish I could be there too, for the shopping and celebrity spotting. BTW, I'm pretty addicted to those plastic surgery reality shows too, though it grosses me out especially when they do those tummy tucks.

5:51 PM  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

And we can't wait to meet you, sweetheart! Have a safe trip.

xoxox
b

12:45 PM  
Blogger Sand said...

Hope you have a wonderful trip J! As if they need another celebrity in California! :)

12:00 AM  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

We had an absolute blast, J~

It was truly delightful to meet you.

Hugs and kisses.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Tania said...

C'mon, what did you do, what did you buy?

12:01 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

T- I will post about it later today on the blog. Trying to work out the kinks. Hope you are well Dear!

Irene--Thanks so much for being my first blog-spam! You win the prize.

12:17 PM  
Blogger katiedid said...

"I like yogurt" is now officially my favorite spamment ever. Hee! I like yogurt.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home