Friday, October 28, 2005

Beautiful Face Today



Campy and Tacky----check!

Cannot act to save her life-----check!

Fake boobs and a nosejob-----check!

Eyeliner wearing little leprechaun of a husband------check!

Hot-------check!

Hot-------check!

Hot-------check!


Sorry, but I like Carmen Electra, and I think I may have sort of a girlcrush on her. Don't get me wrong, I am not gay and I am not going to go all Jessica Stein or anything, but I do think she is hot.

Carmen is on the cover of Los Angeles Magazine this month in what I am assuming is her Pussycat Dolls get up. Very cute.
I love Los Angeles Magazine because it talks about all the great shopping and restaurants in LA--and I need to know those things. I like to be in the know about the West Coast-YO.

Carmen seems very down to earth. She is a Midwestern girl from Ohio. She went to a performing arts school with Nick Lachey back in the day. I bet he is totally kicking himself for not hooking up with HER instead of his present wife.
I do not know what Carmen was thinking marrying Dave Navarro. Maybe I am being too harsh, but he looks like he has the body of a 13 year old girl. Perhaps a Russian gymnast who is a 13 year old girl-- because he is compact and muscular, but TINY none the less. I am sure he is a very nice guy who treats Carmen very well. He was kinda cool on Rock Star INXS.
I suspect he has a Napoleon complex though. One time on Rock Star INXS Marty Casey said something hateful to him in a jovial manner, and Little Dave got all bent out of shape.

For someone who started out with a pretty sleazy career, I think Carmen has classed up nicely. She looks great in couture, which is usually very hard for the former sleaze crowd to pull off--Christina Aguilera case in point.
I think Carmen has that old school, pin up kind of beauty that I totally admire.

Kudos to Carmen for making her marriage work and kudos to her for being The Beautiful Face Today--which just might be her biggest honor to date! HA

10 Comments:

Blogger katiedid said...

I can only beg of you to never use the phrase "Little Dave" ever again. The grossness of it! The stomach-churning mental picture! GAH!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

ROFL!
Katie--Did he always look like a child on stage?
How did I miss this in my youth?
Rock on Short of Stature Dave!
Out of respect I did not say Little Dave.
I accept your humble thanks for me being so thoughtful!
HA

1:06 PM  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

I hate to admit this, but Carmen's hubby is super hot!

How about next time having a display of beautiful four legged dolls!!!

6:50 PM  
Blogger Annieytown said...

I used to have a small crush on Dave Navarro during the Jane Addiction heyday. He was aging well until he got very hollywood with Carmen. I actually think he has had work done. His eyes are very tight like Joan Rivers.

I also agree that Carmen is gorgeous. I always root for the ohio girls.
Right now I am loving Dita...Marilyn Manson's future wife. She is stunning and I sooooo want to go vintage shopping with her. I hope she can act. The movies need her glam.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Barb-
Yes, he is kinda hot in a rock star, cool, used to do drugs kind of way. I will give you that.
Next time I will post pictures of the pups. They are HOT!

Annie-
Eyejob? Really? Isn't he only like 30 years old--if that? Carmen is 33, and I thought Dave was a few years younger than her-no?
I love Dita Von Teese. Marilyn grosses me out, but Dita rocks. I love her old school glamour. She is supposedly most of the inspiration for Marilyn's new fragrance--so I am expecting great, classic and sexy!

Jonna--
I am convinced that you and I have the same taste in all men(and women). I have always loved Carmen, and I love Sandra Oh too!

xoxo to you all!

4:11 AM  
Blogger Tania said...

I love Carmen! I hear she's a sweetie, too.

I confess, I too thought Dave Navarro was hot-ta-ta when he was in Jane's Addiction. My friend had a poster on her wall and we would sit and make kissy noises at his picture. Men in eyeliner. What can I say? Hot.

But he does look really weird now. What is it? I'm tempted to believe he's had work done, he looks so different from when I was in college.

12:09 PM  
Blogger baconwrappedfriedchicken said...

JenJen!

Did you ever see their MTV Show, "Carmen and Dave: 'Til Death Do Us Part"? They are soo totally cute and normal together!!

She has a spread in a recent magazine (I wanna say it's InStyle, but I'm not sure) where she's totally natural looking and beautiful.

xox
Ange

11:32 PM  
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

I don't keep up with the celebs PJ but I always enjoy a visit to your blog!

:-)

10:18 AM  
Blogger Curley's Mobile DJ Services said...

Let me get this straight--you're correcing me on what my Arkansas family has been saying my whole life. It is HELL FIRE and save the matches! Goddamn yankees!

7:04 PM  
Blogger Tania said...

Your spam is so much cooler than my spam.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home