Friday, September 09, 2005

You made the big time kid!


Props to my lovely friend Annie whose blog -Blogdorf Goodman- (that I named-HA!) was mentioned in the New York Times! I am so proud of you Annie Town! Let's hope Mr. Jacobs is out of town this week and did not read the Times! We also ripped on his multi pockets for being fabric (shudder) on the inside! WE LOVE YOU MARC JACOBS!

Props also to Now Smell This, the blog of a cool chica named Robin for also getting mentioned!

Hooray ladies!

xoxo

4 Comments:

Blogger Annieytown said...

You know I am actually a huge fan of Marc Jacobs. I just hated his resort collection with a passion.
Thanks for the mention J! I know I have thanked you before...but huge hugs for coming up with such an adorable name for my blog.
You are such a great friend!
*mwahs and hugs*

7:55 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Oh Annie I am so happy for you!
You know I only keep mentioning that I named it to sass you!!! Diane kept mentioning it -to sass me when I met her!
I know you love M.J., but I just hate that the comment in the Times may leave a bad taste in his mouth. I would hate for him to snub you at a runway show. I have a feeling your path just may cross his someday.
xoxoxo

4:23 AM  
Blogger Annieytown said...

I love our sassing contests.
I doubt he read it or let himself get troubled over it. It would be hilarious if I did by accident see him on the street. I know whoever I was with would have me howling. did I ever tell you about the time when I saw Mike Myers with chattykathy? Hilarious.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Sand said...

Yay to Annie! Wonder if she'll remember us when she's getting loads and loads of gift bags?

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home