Thursday, October 13, 2005

Tagged!


Hello!

My smart and funny friend "T" at BrainTrappedinGirlsBody tagged me for 20 random facts. Since most things about my life are totally random this was easy.

Here we go "T"--

1. I do not eat white potatoes--ever.

2. I am obsessed with my teeth and dental hygiene.

3. I am double jointed.

4. I was born in Europe.

5. I want a nose job.

6. I have never done an illegal drug.

7. I need to do more volunteer work.

8. I am pretty much opposed to organized religion. I find there to be way too many hypocrites in church. But I secretly wish I was Jewish.

9. I really do not like staying the night at other people's houses--even my family member's houses. I would rather stay in a hotel, but I do not like hotels that have shower curtains in the bathrooms. Hotel shower curtains gross me out. I would rather have a door on the shower. I am very weird about that.

10. I am an only child, and I suffer from all the quirky and weird things most only children suffer from.

11. I cannot stand people who neglect their pets.

12. I am an avid list maker for fear I will not get something done, then the world will end.

13. I freak out at the thought of being late to something, or missing something.

14. My dream job would be a skit writer on Saturday Night Live.

15. I am a really good snow skier.

16. I am afraid to scuba dive.

17. I wish I could relax.

18. I love to cook.

19. I feel better when I exercise.

20. In many ways, I feel very lucky.

OK--Now I must tag Jen at * JennipahOnTour *
And Barb at * Womenonthevergeofthinking *
And "F" at * LostinJersey *

Have fun!

7 Comments:

Blogger jennipah said...

hey jen, now that i'm also tagged, i'll be sure to list mine soon. i don't know if i'll be able to stick to just 20... thanks for the post idea!
cheers from san fran,
jenn

11:22 AM  
Blogger Tania said...

You never, never eat white potatoes? Do you eat blue potatoes? Yellow potatoes? Red potatoes?

Do not get a nose job. You will have that "got a nose job" look, which is so unhot.

Hotel shower curtains are nasty!

You crack me up, girl. When are you going to release your debut slide whistle album?

4:02 PM  
Blogger Annieytown said...

Your spam is 100 times better than mine ever was if...the truth must be told!!! LOL

Anyway:
1. What about sweet potatos? I try to avoid potatos. I have limited my rice intake too. Pasta has been very hard but I have gotten better.

2.You have a great nose. It is so classic and elegant for a nose. You have a kick ass profile.
I love how you honestly do not know how stunning you are. It amazes me.

3. I hate when shower curtains start moving and you have to stay close to the wall to avoid touching them. I also hate poor water pressure and no hot water.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Jennipah-
Hello! Cannot wait to see your random facts. You do not have to stick to 20. Go wild!

T-
Hey! I sometimes eat sweet taters or yams as it were. I will probably not get a nose job because I am too scared.
The slide whistle album should be out in the next few months. Britney cannot dance in my video for a few more weeks because of stupid baby Preston, but as soon as the doc clears her for rehearsal we are on it!

AnnieGoomba--
You got it, I do eat sweet potatoes--but only once or twice a year. Carbs are my nemesis, I too try to stay away from the "white stuff"--rice, bread, sugar, taters.
Thanks for the nose comments, but I will stand by my statement of Meryl Streep on a very bad day! HA!

YES--when the shower curtains start blowing and touching you! ACK ACK ACK--I HATE IT!

Much love to you ladies! Have a great day!

5:30 AM  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Wow, Jen...What great answers..

DO you think it would be PC to wish we are pets had superhuman powers? lol...

Ok.. I will put my answers up for you.
xoxox
b

9:49 AM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Barb-

I think our pets already have super powers! They are the crime fighting, treat eating trio!
I love your 20 facts.
xoxo to you and Astro.

Dear N-
Thanks for the kind words. Yes--shower curtains in hotels are gross!!
BTW Victimised Spring is framed and ready to be picked up. I will go get it Monday and take pics for you.
xoxo.

6:12 AM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Hello F-
Thanks for the kind words.
I will check out your answers!

xox

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home