Thursday, March 16, 2006

*Aedes De Venustas*







Aedes De Venustas---I love this store. It is a jewel box located in the Greenwich Village area of New York City. I first visited Aedes about 5 or 6 years ago and I immediately fell in love.
The ambience, the fragrances, the location, the men and their dogs! Everything was perfect. Especially for a perfume lover like me.

For those of you who do not know, Aedes is a beautiful fragrance (and other beauty and home products) store. They carry some of the best, most coveted fragrances in the world.
The owners are dapper gentlemen who treat all their customers like royalty.
Some of the brands they carry are:

Montale
L'Artisan Parfumer
Comptoir Sud Pacifique
Ambra de Venezia
Carthusia
Serge Lutens
Vip Candles
Diptyque fragrance, and candles
Anthousia diffusers
Jurlique skin care
La Ligne St Barth skin care

Those are just a few of the many brands they have . The photo is of my Aedes De Venustas candle by L'Artisan Parfumer. I love this candle...in fact I just ordered my second one. I wrote the gentelmen at Aedes to ask if the scent of this candle would ever be made into a perfume and I am happy to report that something like that is in the works--HOORAY!

If you are ever in The Village stop by Aedes-- you will be treated very special and I guarantee you will leave there smelling better than when you went in!

Aedes is located at :
9 Christopher Street
New York, New York
10014

Call them at :
212.206.8674

Shop online at:
Aedes.com

Tell them Monkeyposh sent you!

3 Comments:

Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Hi doll,

I have purchesed from Aedes, and found their service to be good, and their products lovely.

Did my friends Forrest and Nikki enjoy St. Patrick's Day yesterday? I can just see F in a green shamrock hat, and Nikki having one too many green beers!

xoxox from Astro and I.

3:27 PM  
Blogger WinterWheat said...

Okay, so how do the people in the store pronounce "Aedes?"

7:36 AM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Hello Barb-

Forrest and Nick were barking machines on St. Pat's because we had painters in the house.
No green beer as Forrest, Nick and myself are not drinking anymore! HA
xoxo to you!

Hello K,

How is that beautiful baby girl? I keep checking for more pictures!
I hope you are feeling wonderful!
In the store they pronounce it
AYeeDEZ -DEZ as in Dezi. A couple of them have such beautiful accents--it sounds musical when they say AYeeDEZ Day VenUzstezz.
I could listen to Miguel speak all day long! SWOON!

xoxo

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home