Wednesday, March 15, 2006

So sorry! I am a nimrod!

Oh my gosh...I am reeling. I just realized there is a comment moderator page for my blog. A few months ago I had to put comment moderator on my blog so that a certain few nutters would quit posting insane things on my blog. I was under the impression that when someone commented on my blog I would get an e-mail notice and I could screen the comment before it was posted. I THOUGHT this is how it was going down...until this very minute. I had never clicked on the comment moderator page--why would I ? All my comments were showing up in my e-mail right?

WRONG!

There were about 10 comments unpublished in my comment moderator box because I was not aware they were there. ARGH!

So, to Winterwheat, Jonniker, Jamie, Lost Okie, BarbarafromCalifornia, TessaJ, and any others who posted on my blog and I did not publish it--I am so so so sorry. I had no idea. Please keep posting on my blog. I love to hear from each and every one of you. I appreciate your comments --they truly make my day.

Oh and Jamey and Joni--I miss your posts too!

Once again I am so sorry!
I will be sure to check the comment moderator page from now on. Thanks for all the great comments!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sand said...

I thought you were just being a bit snobbish and rather selective.

I imagined you pondering over each comment with a whip *naturally* to see if it was good enough to be published on MonkeyPosh.

I imagined receiving a message like: "We regret to inform you that you comment will not be posted on MonkeyPosh."

7:13 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

ROFL Sand! You are so funny!

xoxo

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home