Monday, June 19, 2006

Make Up School--by Jemma Kidd








New Makeup came to my doorstep today from Bergdorf Goodman! I have been an admirer of Jemma and Jodie Kidd for a while now. I have followed them through their modeling careers in Europe, and now I am thrilled that Jemma has her own cosmetic line.
The colors and packaging are both gorgeous. I cannot wait to order more.

I also got a book a few days ago:

I cannot wait to pour a glass of German Riesling and peruse the pages of Chanel! The cover art is by Karl Lagerfeld.

I am sorry the glare is so bad in all these pictures. You can get a better look at Jemma's makeup line at www.BergdorfGoodman.com .

4 Comments:

Blogger jennipah said...

ooh and double ooh! i love discovering new and "yummy" things through your blog, jen. i'm actually also reading kitchen confidential now, and i'll admit that your love of anthony b affected my book buying decision. hope all is well!

7:20 AM  
Blogger priscilla said...

Oh, that makeup looks fun...you must review and let us know what you think. I'm going to go check out Bergdorf's now!

8:04 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Love the book. How's the quality of the make-up? I hope you post some reviews :)

9:14 AM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Hey Mel,
You are welcome to look at the book, but as of yet, it is still wrapped in plastic.

Hi Jenn-
Hooray! I am so glad you got Kitchen Confidential. I hope you are loving it! Thanks for the kind words! Pox on the silly man at the restaurant where you and T were eating.

Hi GreenEyes--

I look forward to wearing it and will do a proper review as soon as I do. Hope you are doing well!

Hi Tessa-

The book is beautiful, no? I will post reviews soon.

Lovely day to all!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home