Thursday, July 06, 2006

I love.......


Bliss
Sweet Orange and Spearmint Sugar Scrub. This stuff smells AMAZING! I wish they would make a whole line of bath products in this scent. I also love how this scrub does not leave grainy residue all in the shower or the bathtub the way a lot of scrubs do. This one dissolves so there is no residue at all.



It is a wonder for sloughing off dry skin and leaving a lovely glow. If you are in the market for an awesome scrub that does a great job and smells gorgeous then give this one a try.

You can find it at www.blissworld.com and www.sephora.com .

Photo from Bliss.

4 Comments:

Blogger katiedid said...

I'm enamored of the Philosophy Amazing Grace one for the dissolving thing. Nothing worse than having to clean your shower the split second after you get out. (I can't do mint in any quantity or it makes me break out in a horrible red welty rash, otherwise I'd totally take your recommendation for the Bliss one!)

6:06 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Hello Katie Lady!

Oh thanks so much for letting me know about the Philosphy one. I was not aware that it was a dissolver too! When I run out of my Bliss one I am going to try the Amazing Grace one. I love the scent of Amazing Grace--so light and fresh and shower clean.

Strange about the mind allergy. I bet that was a bitch finding that one out. YIKES!

xo

by the way --my world verification is talkpj---HA HA Talk Paris Jasmal!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Junie B said...

the philosphy mint shower stuff is to die for too!! it wakes you up like something fierce in the morning!! i might have to try the citrisy/mint thing!!

3:36 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Good scrubs are so tough to find, for so many reasons. Now here's two to try out.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home