Friday, July 07, 2006

Separated at Birth








I KNOW, RIGHT??!!??!! On the left is Katharine McPhee from AmericanIdol, and on the upper right is Margherita Missoni from famed Italian fashion house/fashion legacy Missoni. I know most of you readers know who they are, but some may not , hence the explanation.

Do they not look just alike? I was reading an article about Margherita and at first I thought the picture was Kat McPhee. Uncanny, no?

I know Kat has talent, but Margherita has a rich Grandmother and an Italian villa...and where I come from rich Grandmothers and Italian villas win out every time! For real.


photos from Style.com and Teen People.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Wow! And I thought Kat McPhee looked like Katie Holmes...

That's uncanny!!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Marina said...

OMG, it's the same exact face! Even the expression is similar :-)

8:02 AM  
Blogger bitingblondewit said...

Wow! Makes me wonder if I have a "twin" somewhere...

12:49 PM  
Blogger Curley's Mobile DJ Services said...

Hey, they do look a lot alike.

I wonder if Margherita Missoni is on the same weight loss program. You know the one where she makes herself vomit by sticking her finger down her throat after every meal?

That is how I love my famous chicks! Skinny, non-athletic and with their teeth rotting away from to much stomach acid in their mouths. Yummy!

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home