Sunday, August 27, 2006

Elliot Lucca Jamin Bucket Bag


I am loving Elliot Lucca's new line of bags. They are totally casual, but manage to be interesting and unique. I bought this bag a few weeks ago at my local Nordstrom. So many bags at Nordstrom and the likes, were starting to all look the same--then Elliot Lucca mixed it up a little. I have this bag in the color "honey" (swatch shown underneath the purse) and I get more compliments on this bag lately than I do some of my higher end bags.

This bag is roomy and comfortable, and I personally love the big ring that connects the handle to the bag.
This particualar bag can be found at Nordstroms or at www.ElliotLucca.com .

The price is right at around $170.00.
Give Elliot's line a try. He has tons of great bags.

Photo from ElliotLucca.com

3 Comments:

Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

As usual, the posh of the posh you have selected!

BTW: be on the look-out for a purple envelope.
xoxox
b

6:28 AM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Hi Barb--eyes are peeled! Thanks for your kindness!
XOXO

Hello Gigi-

Thanks for stopping by, and providing your e-mail addy. I have e-mailed you a couple of links to the purse. Hope they are able to help you!

Lovely day to all.

7:33 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Very pretty. Very posh. And not too expensive for a good bag!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home