Friday, September 08, 2006

Benefit Some Kind of Gorgeous.


Is it a foundation? Is it a moisturizer? Is it a magic glow inducing combination of the two?

Benefit Some Kind of Gorgeous is very interesting. At first I was scared because it only comes in one shade, but alas--it is actually one shade that I think would work on anyone. This coming from a redhead who RARELY finds anything that matches my skin, and I am the first to scoff heartily at products that claim to do so. There is no scoffing on this product though.

It is in a powder compact-yet not a powder. It is like a gel almost, but not really. Very hard to describe, but a very cool product. There is almost a see through coverage--with tons of luminous glow. It feels very light and does not leave you feeling greasy.
Long story short--I dig it.

Another great feature to this product is that it can be used as a foundation AND it is not a liquid, so perfect for flying.

I do not know about you but this whole no liquids in the carry ons has totally changed the way I pack. I am super paranoid that some of the liquids that are not allowed in my carry ons will explode all over my clothes in my checked baggage. UGH!

Try Benefit Some Kind of Gorgeous. I bet you will be feeling the glow and feeling some kind of gorgeous indeed.



You can find Benefit Some Kind of Wonderful at www.benefitcosmetics.com and www.Sephora.com .

(photo from Benefitcosmetics.com)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This product is great!!! Very light but beautiful natural, flawless coverage.

5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to buy it, but I am nervous, because it is very, very expensive and because there's only one shade.'(I've got black hair but a very pale skin, I just hope it isn't too dark for my skin!) But i'm glad you both say it's great!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I highly recommend this - I am on my fourth pot! Just lightly put it on in the morning and it gives a lovely, light all day coverage - luminous!

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home