Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Another Bobbi Brown Palette


I love this new lip palette by Bobbi Brown.
As a matter of fact, I love all her palettes lately. This one is filled with some of her fave shimmer glosses.


I am a redhead who finds it difficult to find great colors sometimes, and I have to say that every color in this palette is beautiful and wearable.
The subtle hint of sparkle makes this perfect for the upcoming Holiday party season.

You can find this beauty at www.gloss.com

(photo also from gloss.com)

2 Comments:

Blogger willam said...

oh my god i have this palette too! i'm a strawberry blonde but it's perfect for me too. Blog tested, drag queen approved!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Hello Willam!
Thanks for visiting. The palette is beautiful no?
Redheads unite for good makeup colors!

Ever been the Baton Club in Chicago? I worship Monica Munroe--another redhead!

Have a great day!

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home