Wednesday, October 18, 2006

TV Nirvana: Project Runway Finale and more!

Tonight is the long awaited and higly anticipated finale of Project Runway. I am on the edge of my seat! I cannot wait for the Jeffrey/Laura drama to unfold (rolls eyes). No really I cannot wait. Tune in at 8pm on BravoTV.

Test your Project Runway expertise
here . Fun little quiz to pass the time.


Following The Project Runway Finale tonight is the premier of the new season of Top Chef. I was obsessed with that show last season. The robotic Katie Joel has been replaced with a sassy new host, Padma Lakshmi and Chef Tom Colicchio is back in all his culinary hottness!

Also tonight at 7pm is The Biggest Loser on NBC. I am in love with this show too. They whine they fight they weigh they lose. It's pure drama with a healthy yet low carb dose of inspiration. I love it!

So, tonight is reality TV Nirvana. I have a date with a tall German Reisling.
Hope your Wednesday evening will be as happy as mine!


I had more fun pictures to post, but blogger is not being cooperative this morning.

The pics that would post are from BravoTV.com.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fightin' Mad Mary said...

I like to eat ice cream and watch the Biggest Loser at the same time. Oh my, the ice cream tastes sooo much sweeter that way. ok not really...

1:46 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Oh Mary you are so wrong! When you say things like that, it becomes so obvious that you are a Smug Texacan!

Teeee heeeeeee!

Enjoy your ice cream!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

I agree Mel. I will miss Tim Gunn's practical classy thesaurical self. But yes, Chef Tom is is hotter than a 2 dollar pistol. I hope his eyes match his shrit again!

We must dish about it all tomorrow!

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home