Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Beauty Product Challenge :day 3- Olay Regenerist Eye Derma Pod

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!

Day 3--a rave for Olay Regenerist Eye Derma- Pod system.

I will admit, at first glance the Olay Eye Derma Pod looks a little different--and well...it is.


It comes in a box with 24 individual applications. The "pod" where the eye cream is located has a small sponge on the end. You squeeze the pod until the eye cream shows up on the sponge, then you are supposed to lightly dab the cream laden sponge around your eye area. Sounds easy enough, right? Honestly, because I am very manual, I usually just squeeze the eye cream onto the sponge, but apply the cream with my fingers. I feel I have better control of the application that way.

I have to say, I really love this eye cream. I was skeptical, but I am very pleased by how it makes my eyes feel.

According to Olay, the Eye Derma-Pod is an anti-aging triple response system. They say it resurfaces, decongests puffiness, and fills in lines and wrinkles. I cannot attest to it doing all those things, but what I can say is that it is gentle and emollient, and makes the skin around my eyes feel better.

The package says to use it 3 times per week, alternating with your regular eye cream. I have only used this product at night because it does not contain sunscreen.

In my opinion, it is an excellent eye cream, and comparable to some brands that are considered to be higher end. Honestly, I am pretty impressed with a lot of the new Olay products. The Olay Eye Derma-Pod system can be easily found at many drugstores or at www.drugstore.com . I got mine at Target, and it runs between $25.00 and $28.00 for a box that contains 8 weeks of treatment.

My verdict is that it is a great product and well worth the money.

*Oh, I read that there have been some choking issues because of the size and shininess of the little pods. I guess the shininess attracts pets and kids. Please be aware not to leave the pods around your pets or small children.

(photo from drugstore.com )

(oh and I am aware that the package in the photo says Derma Pod Eye, but the one I have says Eye Derma Pod...so I am not sure which is correct.)

Here is hoping everyone has a wonderful All Hallow's Eve full of delightful tricks and yummy treats!

3 Comments:

Blogger Patricia Perry said...

Thanks for posting this - I have used these Derma Pods and I love them! They do make my eye area look and feel better. I use lots of Olay products on a regular basis, and I think they do great stuff for not a lot of money.

5:43 AM  
Blogger Fightin' Mad Mary said...

i was wondering about those things...I might give them a try now!

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Olay line. It's amazing to me that they can continue to stay on top of the anti-aging eye skin care industry and keep their prices in the range that a normal person can afford!

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home