Friday, September 07, 2007

Arrivederci Amici!

Ahhh Fall, one of my favortie times to travel abroad. Less crowds, better weather, less dehydration and heat stroke-- oh wait, maybe that is just me, but it kills me to be out in summer heat all day long...I digress.
I am off on a trip to Europe. Most of our time will be in Italy, but we are going to try to throw in a couple of side trips to see other places. Part of the time I will be traveling sans husband, so that will be a little scary. I am not sure if I will be able to, or have time to blog...so it may be safe to say that MonkeyPosh will be on a small hiatus....but you just never know what opportunities may arise.

The person watching our house has offered to blog for me, but I am not sure about that. I told her she may offend my readers (as she can be quite snarky and makes fun of things I consider fashionable) and she said "Oh please, no more than you do." HA!

I am excited to get away for a while and I hope to see tons of art, churches, beautiful people, Italian fashion, AND PASTA AND GELATO AND WINE!!

Have a wonderful September!

(graphics from travelitaly.com)

4 Comments:

Blogger k said...

have fun!!!!!!! i'll miss you- hope you can find somewhere to blog. can't wait to see what awesome items you return with!

5:57 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Oh, enjoy Italy. I've always wanted to go there in the fall.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

I hope you have a fabulous trip!! Can't wait to see the pictures and hear all about it when you return.

3:18 PM  
Blogger k said...

thanks for your sweet comments!!!! i've missed you! when can i look forward to some pics from your trip?

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home