Wednesday, August 13, 2008

August

As summer is winding down, I am trying to enjoy every last minute of warm weather. I know that has been the recurring theme of MonkeyPosh all summer...and I guess I feel somewhat lazy and guilty for rarely posting on my blog, so I constantly need to explain and justify. I appreciate everyone who has continued to check in on MonkeyPosh through my travels and the lazy days of Summer. As Fall approaches, I promise to get back to fashion and makeup and all the good stuff.In Chicago, it just isn't Summer without a few Cubs games. This past Friday I was lucky enough to get to hang out with some of my fave gals at the Cubs VS Cardinals game at Wrigley. It was a beautiful day...mild temperatures...clear skies...a fun crowd...cold beer...I digress....The Cubs won, so we headed to Bernie's for some post game tomfoolery, and obligaroty cheesy photo posing. I am so lucky to know an arsenal of fabulous and fun women that I get to hang out with. Many thanks to T, T, and E (and a random woman with a diamond encrusted whistle who was very generous with her almonds) for a great day!
Also, this past weekend I got to hang out with my friend JR from Texas and we just happend to pick up Bobby Lee from Mad TV along the way. That is what I love about Summer, you just never know who you will end up with.....and to quote CHRISTIAN SIRIANO from the last season of Project Runway- "I love Asians. Asians are FIERCE!" Indeed dear Christian.....indeed.
I hope everyone is having a fun and fabulous August.

(all photos property of MonkeyPosh LLC)

PS -I totally love Christian! Hi Christian!

6 Comments:

Blogger Patricia Perry said...

OMG! Where did you find Bobby Lee? I love his "Average Asian" sketches.

9:04 AM  
Blogger violetnoir said...

Wrigley Field! As you know, dh and ds had a memorable day there last month. We've become total Cubbies/Chi-town fans!

Hugs!

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

J-Posh,
You are effing hilarious. I love your blog. You and Amber from Beauty Blogging Junkie are by far the funniest blog writers, even though you have not written about makeup all summer.
I want to see your pics for fall.
I love when people can make even unhumorous stuff damn funny.

So fun about you and your girlfriends at a Cubs game. I am sure you and your friends could make any situation fun.

Who just ends up with Bobby Lee? Who does that? You freak!
Love it!
I leave for Vienna on Friday.

ST

3:55 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

aaah...love baseball. and bobbylee.

i'm goint to a giants game in San Fran even though they suck. will still be fun.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Euronewyorker said...

{*Waves to J from across the Pond*}

Hey, I LOVE the pics of your outing at the Cubs game! I once went to a Cubs game years ago when I was on a business trip to your neck of the woods. Watching Sammy Sosa slug 'em hard and fast was FIERCE!!! *LOL* Your photos make me nostalgic and wish I had been there with you. Glad to read you've been having a lazyish, but fun, summer. THAT is what summer is for.

{{{{HUGS}}}}

2:42 AM  
Blogger Swirl Girl said...

I lurve me some Bobby Lee... no lie. I hope that you told him how much we love him. HA.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home