Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tagged by Beckie!

Hello Folks!
The lovely, informative, dog loving Beckie over at
Girl-Woman-Beauty-Brains-Blog has tagged me to answer 6 questions in a game of tag that is sweeping the blogging community. I love a good survey--so let the games begin.

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
In June of 1998, we had just moved to a new city and into a new home, so I am sure I was busy cleaning and sorting and setting up my house.

2. What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
*Call the carpet installer to come measure our rooms.

* Run at least 2 miles

*Go to the grocery store to look for Otis Spunkmeyer muffins for my girl Stephanie.

*Clean my kitchen (including cleaning out the fridge-UGH)

*Watch the season finale of Top Chef--lame I know, but I love that show!

3. What are some snacks I enjoy?
Oh I love marscarpone cheese on crackers. I love turtle brownies, pieces of ham wrapped around carrots (for a low carb snack), twix bars, granola bars, ETC.

4. People I want to know more about?
OUR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES. And all the other people who make all the governmental decisons that have an impact on my life. I also want to know more about people who have followed their passion and made their dreams come true, and brilliant ,funny people.

5. Places I have lived?
Germany, Texas, Oklahoma, Illinois, Arizona

6. Things I would do if I were a billionaire?
I would buy a swank apartment in the 16th arrondismont of Paris,
a flat in London, and an apartment in NYC. Then I would open a store in New York. I would travel the world. I would take care of all the people I truly care about. I would open an animal shelter and donate lots of money to animal charities. Oh and I would pay off all my bills TOTALLY.
Oh and I may also buy a cool apartment in Los Angeles or Monaco to stay in all winter.
Seriously I cannot even fathom that kind of money, so I do not know what I would do.

Ok--I am tagging my girl Christa at
THE SWIRLS and the witty and charming
Jamie at
PARALLEL FIRST .

Thanks for tagging me Beckie!
Lovely day to all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

awww...you'd open an animal sanctuary...i hope you get tons a million!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

ooh, i will work on this and post tomorrow!

thanks - jamie

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home