Tuesday, June 17, 2008

North To Alaska

Hello Friends-

This summer is just slipping by with very few blog posts. It seems we have been so busy working on the house and the yard, with our jobs, and with running. We have been spending time exercising here at Chez MonkeyPosh because this Winter was murder on our weight. With all the snow and cold, I became quite lethargic--UGH. I am trying my hardest to get in shape--and much to my chargrin, this takes a lot of time. I have been running a lot in the neighborhood and going to the gym and taking various fitness classes. It is hard work, but well worth it. I want to be back at my fighting weight by the end of July.

We are off to Alaska early in the morning for a few days. I am excited to see the rugged beauty and to eat tons of salmon. I will post pictures upon returning home.

Have a wonderful week.
(photo from Away.com)

5 Comments:

Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

lovely. i love alaska...i think i could live there. for like a month.

12:47 PM  
Blogger violetnoir said...

Be safe, darling. I can't wait to see you photos!

Hugs!

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ragweed date postponed. Not on Letterman tonight.

8:47 AM  
Blogger WinterWheat said...

Have a wonderful trip! And don't forget to try the beer; they have wonderful microbreweries there, at least in Anchorage.

If you haven't seen it already, you need to watch this video -- especially since you love to travel. :-)

http://www.vimeo.com/1211060?pg=embed&sec=1211060

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of all your travels. Tell me, are the airline prices eating you alive?

I cannot wait to see photos.

yuki

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home