Friday, September 12, 2008

Proof that G_d does indeed answer prayers......

Before you chastise me for overt blasphemy...please know I am saying the prayer answering part in jest....well...kinda. I have been wishing that the gorgeous Aedes de Venustas room spray and candle would morph into a parfum, and it has. Praise all things sweet and holy, it has.

I have posted my adoration for all things
AEDES on this blog and on YELP before. My crush on the men that work there is no secret either. And now....now I can frolick through my life draped in the brilliant scent of Aedes de Venustas.


Aedes partnered with famed French Parfum House, L'Artisan Parfumeur on this highly anticipated fragrance. I have been a fan and lover of L'Artisan fragrances forever also.

You can pre-order this gem on AEDES.COM . You know I have pre-ordered mine. I am giddy with excitement and as happy as a little girl. I cannot wait for it to arrive. Estimated arrival date is October 2.

Thanks in advance Aedes....and thank you G_d.

(photo from the magnificent
http://www.aedes.com/ )

3 Comments:

Blogger k said...

i wish i could smell your blog!

7:09 AM  
Blogger violetnoir said...

Well your wish was their command. And sometimes if you just concentrate and think about it, the gods in the universe do make things happen. It's true!

Hugs!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Jamey Lewis, PGA said...

Just stopping by to see what you have been up to. Take care and I miss you!! =)

Jamey

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home