Friday, March 24, 2006

Cle De Peau --epitome of posh



I love Cle De Peau la Creme. I first read about it in a magazine a few years back. It sounded great, but I lamented over the price. I was lucky enough to get a couple of samples and I was hooked. This is truly one of the best products I have ever used. It is creamy and silky and wonderful. It melts into my skin with no greasy or oily residue. I usually reserve use of the cream for when my skin is dry. During the summer months I use their lotion which is also wonderful. I cannot say enough good things about it. Cle de Peau also makes beautiful cosmetics. Their concealer stick is THE BEST concealer I have ever used. My holy grail of concealers.

While shopping in New York City a couple of years ago I met Darka at the Cle De Peau counter at Bergdorf Goodman. Darka is very smart about her products. She is also funny and beautiful and a blast to visit with. She keeps me abreast of all their specials and she keeps me well informed on the products.

I have read that J-Lo and Kimora Lee Simmons both use this cream, but please do not hold that against Cle De Peau-HA. No matter how you feel about J-Lo or Kimora, they both have gorgeous skin.

Cle de Peau is a total treat, and makes this monkey feel oh so posh!

You can find Cle de Peau at Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, and Saks Fifth Ave. among other places.
If you see Darka at the Cle De Peau counter at Bergdorf's , tell her I said hello.

2 Comments:

Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

I had a sample of this cream, and thought it was exquisite...Just a bit on the pricey side, though...

I love Cle de peau foundation...

3:34 PM  
Blogger jennipah said...

i've always been a fan of shiseido, and i'm just waiting for the day when i'll allow myself to "graduate" to their next level of luxury - cle de peau! their creams really are divine... maybe graduation day is around the corner?

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home