Sunday, November 19, 2006

I Love "Blogging Project Runway"!



Ok, so I do not like to toot my own horn...seriously-I am not a horn tooter--although I did play the flute in junior high band- Whatever. Crazy things have been happening here at MonkeyPosh lately. Yesterday my numbers from Australia were so high and it was so weird. Turns out is was something to do with Australian Vogue--who knew?

But today my numbers are crazy high and I could not figure out why. Turns out the awesome folks at Blogging Project Runway (one of my all time favorite blogs because it is so awesome and it makes me laugh so damn hard) posted a link to my blog post about meeting Tim Gunn in Chicago on Thursday! See it here:
http://bloggingprojectrunway.blogspot.com/ That is so exciting, as I am Project Runway obsessed.
Read their blog daily for all the latest gossip, scoop and fashion...it is so good!


So, in the past 3 weeks I have met Emmett McCarthy, Worn a shirt by Nick Verreos, and Met Tim Gunn, and got a mention on Blogging Project Runway -all quite by accident. My Project Runway Mojo must really be working.
All I have left on my list is to eat flan with Malan...call me sweetie.

Thanks Blogging Project Runway for the shout out!!

Fashionable day to everyone!

(Photo from Getty Images)

3 Comments:

Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

How awesome for you, Jen!

It is good to be appreciated, and you have such a great heart, I am happy to see the recognition.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Annieytown said...

That is so damn cool Peej!
As cavewoman(and the godfather) would say...Your bigger than US Steel.

All hail the ponytail!!!

12:36 PM  
Blogger The Scarlett said...

Awwww.... I just found this shout out! We love you right back! And how cool is Tim Gunn???

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home