Thursday, November 09, 2006

Le Labo * New York City--Barneys and Elizabeth Street

I love the concept of Le Labo. It is a fragrance lab where they make your fragrance right there in front of you upon request. I purchased my first bottle at the Le Labo Lab at Barneys New York. The oh so cute Justin made it for me and the dashing Tyler helped me decide. The Tubereuse 40 is exclusive to Le Labo in New York City. Every city where there is a Le Labo will have their own exclusive scent that cannot be purchased anywhere else.
The exclusive scents cost double what the other ones cost....oh the high price of exclusivity! The Tubereuse scent is beautiful. It is very fresh and light and unlike any other Tubereuse I have ever owned.

Anyways--they make the scent for you and label it with anything you want...your name, pet's name etc. I got MonkeyPosh put on mine. This is my travel bottle of Neroli 36. It is very aquatic and light and floral. I get more ocean than neroli, but it is beautiful none the less. I bought this bottle at the original Elizabeth Street location.

Other than the Tubereuse 40 and the Neroli 36, Le Labo carries many unique scents:
Bergamote 22
Rose 31
Vetiver 46
Fleur D'Oranger 27 (gorgeous)
Patchouli 24
Jasmin 17
Iris 39
Labdanum 18
Ambrette 9 (stunning)

I think the Fluer D'Oranger 27 is next on my list. They are all beautiful, wearable and unique.
You can find these lovely scents at http://www.lelabofragrances.com/

Have a lovely day!

2 Comments:

Blogger WinterWheat said...

Oh, how fun! I'm going to be in NYC this week but I don't think I'll have time to shop. If I do, Le Labo will be my first priority.

I bet the folks there LOVED you!

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Le Labo! Tubereuse 40 and Neroli 36 are my favorites, too...

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home