Saturday, November 04, 2006

Nick Verreos and a girl who loves his shirt.

I love Nick Verreos. He was one of my favorite designers on Project Runway Season 2. Doesn't he look sweet? And pretty? And precious? And like he just saw Ashton Kutcher and/or Jesus? While in NYC last weekend at EMC2 (see post below) I fell in love with one of Nick's designs. I am loving his line with David Paul. Maybe they will be like the new Viktor and Rolf? Only cuter and more Greek and not as tall.
Such a unique and beautiful design--but such a drunk looking girl. My eyes were really bothering me and the flash on the camera was driving me nuts. It was all I could do to keep my eyes open. ( I had nothing to drink though really I am just not photogenic) The top part of the shirt actually comes off. It is 2 pieces.

This is one of me talking and walking--UGH, however it does show some of the splendor of the shirt. I looked horrible in all the photos--these are just the least horrible of the bunch. Just about every single photo had my eyes closed. The eyes closed is not a flattering look -- oh well it is not about me--it is all about the shirt.

Is this the one you had your eye on Jennipah? If so, then I truly believe you are my fashion twin.

Check out Nick Verreos and David Paul's line, NIKOLAKI at http://www.nikolakidesign.com/ or if you are in NYC check it out at EMC2 on Elizabeth street and say hello to the dashing Emmett McCarthy.

Have a beautiful day.

(photos from BravoTV by way of FourFour and from MonkeyPosh LLC-HA)

6 Comments:

Blogger Nicky said...

love the top! and don't be so hard on yourself, you look great! :)

4:05 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Oooh, I LOVE the shirt!! And if you are not photogenic, then you must stop traffic in real life because you look lovely in these "least horrible" pics. :)

6:55 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I love that picture of Nick. How adorable is he?!

9:07 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

I need to watch Season Two. I fell in love with Project Runway this season, but have yet to watch the first two.

2:12 PM  
Blogger MISS S said...

I must say the top is fab, and so is the model wearing it!!!!!!!!

xoxo

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear jen, i thought i posted this comment a while ago... but that IS the EXACT same shirt i was admiring in the store! just figures. it was way too crowded at the time for me to buy it, but after seeing it on you, i may have to make my way back. :) you look fab!

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home