Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I am loving......(well at least this week)

This week I am loving many things, one of which happens to be the AWESOME Hair Milk by Carol's Daughter. I have naturally curly hair. I rarely ever just let it go wild with my ringlets infused with tons of cowlicks, but I tried the Carol's Daughter Hair Milk, and it is grand. I just towel dried, used some of my Infusium Leave in Spray, then did a little scrunching with the Hair Milk, and my hair was soft and curly and nice.


I am also really loving that one of my former comedic writing teachers, Adam (pictured above) won a lot of money playing the AOL trivia game called Gold Rush. WAY TO GO ADAM!!!! Adam's father is ill and he said he plans to use some of the money to help his father. Congrats on the win and here is to wishing good health to Adam's father.
The Stila Lip Glaze in Banana is also stealing my heart this week. The photo above is not of Banana. The Banana is sheer and nude and oh so shiny. I am obsessed with the nude lip, and the Banana Lip Glaze fits the bill, plus it tastes ever so slightly of bananas! YUM! Speaking of YUM- I am also loving the fact that Taye Diggs is making a comeback to television in a new show titled Daybreak. It looks as though the premise is a little like the movie Groudhog Day--only not a comedy. I am not sure about the show, but I have loved Taye Diggs since he was Bennie in the original cast of RENT on Broadway. When I saw him as Winston Shakespeare in the movie "How Stella Got Her Groove Back" with his faux Island accent well, I was smitten. Subsequently I also have a crush on his wife, Idina Menzel. She played Maureen in the original cast of RENT, and she has had tremendous fame on broadway since--most recently as Elphaba in Wicked. Idina is so talented and so beautiful. I tried to post a picture of Taye and Idina together, but Blogger is really being testy today.Lastly, I am loving my Kiehl's Cryste Marine Firming Eye Treatment. I have used many eye creams in my time, and this one, in my humble opinion is stellar. Kiehl's has never let me down. They are easy to find, very economical, and they do the jobs they claim to do. With winter headed our way, I always step up the moisture regime on my face, and the Kiehl's Cryste Marine works great around my eyes. Also this week if you buy the Kiehl's Grapefruit Hand and Body Wash with the ribbon on the label part of the proceeds will go to AIDS research/relief in Africa. Go buy it--you will smell good and be helping people....nothing better than that!

Have a lovely day!

(photos from Saks.com , Sephora.com , Aol.com , and Atpictures.com )

4 Comments:

Blogger TessaJ said...

I adore Taye Diggs. I can't wait to check out his new show.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Nicky said...

I love Stila so much! I was wondering about Carol's Daughter, thanks for the tip. And that's so cool about your friend winning on the game show, I hope for the best with his father!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Patricia Perry said...

Thanks for the tip on Kiehl's Cyrste Marine eye cream - I'm looking for a new eye cream, and I will definitely check this out

7:01 AM  
Blogger Swirl Girl said...

I,too, love TAye Diggs. And like the post before me, I loved Kevin Hill. Can't believe that got canceled. My hair has killer cowlicks all over too. I feel your pain. Does this stuff help?

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home