Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Happy Birthday British Vogue -and Traci and Nicki

You know what is cool? Getting an invitation to a 90th Birthday Party for British Vogue. You know what is uncool? Not getting said invitation in time to get plane tickets and make arrangements to actually attend. I was beyond excited when a Vogue Birthday Party invite was in my in box because I have always read European Fashion Mags even more so than American ones. There were many many parties, and I am sure I was invited to one of the lesser known and not so posh parties, but it woud have been fabulous none the less. Not everyone lives in London and can just Black Cab over to the soiree. Oh well, maybe next year!
On another note, two of my favorite peeps had birthdays last month. My friend Traci turned 25 again. This is a photo of Traci and me at her party. Traci is lovely, crazy, somewhat anal (she is a personal life planner -that is her job), she can throw down like Janet Jackson, she loves Matt Damon, rice with milk , green bean casserole and the Cubs. Oh and she can make my serious who is rarely amused husband crack up. Pretty impressive. I must note that this photo was taken by a photography genius name Maggie (hi Maggie). Even drunk, Maggie is a better photographer than me. My sweet dog Nicki also had a birthday last month. He turned 10. He is the sweetest dog in the world. He has been feeling under the weather lately, so send him good wishes that he feels better soon.Lovely day to all!

Hi to Tammy too!!

5 Comments:

Blogger TessaJ said...

Awww....look at the baby puppy dog!!!

Too bad about not making it to Vogue! (But super cool to get invited.)

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Monkeyposh Jen,
Love the photo I took of you and Traci! I was indeed drunk cause I don't even remember taking the photo. Also, was so excited for you on the project runway vip status. Pretty cool stuff! Thank your hubby again for dinner. Great seeing you.

5:36 PM  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Dearest Jen,

I have been thinking about you and Nicki all day, and will continue to do so.

In a few days, I will call you again.

love you,
b

5:20 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday to friends and babies alike. :) Boo to late invites!

9:43 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Thanks everyone
and HELLO MAGGIE!!! I am honored you said hello!!!!

xo to all!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home