Monday, December 18, 2006

Haute Indeed!


This past weekend was full of good things. One good thing was that I got to meet a fellow blogger who is a true Southern Belle. She loves all things beautiful, she is so kind and lovely (she gave me an AWESOME gift bag full of thoughtful goodies) she loves Sonic, Lebanese food, La Mer, orange shoes -and the girl CAN ROCK A PONY TAIL! That is all I have to say about that.

I met the wonderful Gretchen, who was on a trip to Chicago with her family and she was kind enough to carve out some time to spend with me. Check out Gretchen and her partner Jen's blog here :
http://hautemommastuff.blogspot.com/ . They will keep you updated on all the hot new stuff to keep busy Mommas looking and feeling Oh So Haute!

We did some Nordstrom and Sephora damage, exchanged beauty tips and a bit of gossip. It was a great time.

The photo is of Gretchen and me on Michigan Avenue.

Thanks again Gretchen
!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank YOU, Jen.

I had a great afternoon!

You are the 'anti-N'...stylish, beautiful, sweet, fun! Next time I'll be sure to have more free time for some serious shopping!

Happy Holidays, friend!

5:05 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I LOVE your scarf!

5:41 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

What a fun trip! Thanks for sharing the picture :)

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my fav. line, "she loves Sonic"! She really does rock! Glad you two had such a good time.

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my fav. line, "she loves Sonic"! She really does rock! Glad you two had such a good time.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Hi Gretchen-
Thanks again! Big Hugs!

Jennifer-
Thank you so much!!
Happy Holidays to you sweetie!

Hi Tessa-
Thanks! I hope you are enjoying the season!

Hi Mary-
I know--any Southern Gal that loves Sonic is a friend of mine!
Happy Holidays!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home