Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Holiday Loves and Lemmings.

Happy Holidays Friends! I hope the season is treating you well and you and your loved ones are having a joyous and blessed time.

My husband and I have decided to not exchange gifts this year in lieu of spending money on home improvements and travel--HOWEVER--here are a few things I would not mind finding under my tree. A girl can still dream.This is the epitome of posh in my book. The Annick Goutal Creme Splendide Genereuse facial creme. It is so silky and smells of roses. I would assume that when I apply it , I will automatically become a French Princess--as I said above, a girl can dream. It is a huge lemming. This heavenly broth can be found at www.Barneys.com .
I am in love with this aqua Hermes enamel bracelet, as I am in love with all things Hermes. I love the Hermes bracelets, but alas I only have one. To me, they are works of art, and who does not want a circle of art dangling from their wrist? This one can be found at www.Hermes.com and it will run you a smooth $570.00. It is gorgeous. I have wanted this Fekkai Overnight Hair Repair Treatment for EVER. It is $250.00 (that is right friends TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY SMACKS) so before I buy, I want to KNOW it is going to do great things to my hair--again with the dreaming and the French Princess. Any and all opinions on this stuff would be greatly appreciated. This can be found at www.Sephora.com .

I love these colorful peep toe pumps from Oh Deer. They have the peek of red on the bottom a la Louboutin, but they are much more economical. No disrespect to dear Mr. Louboutin, but not everyone can throw down $600.00 or more for sexy shoes. These shoes are beautiful and sexy and I love the fun colors. You can find these gems at www.Girlshop.com .
I love love love this jersey and leather dress by Akiko. Akiko makes some of the most comfortable and unique pieces around. I have a few of thier pieces and people always want to know who makes it , and where they can find it. This dress looks so figure flattering and amazing. This beauty can also be found at www.girlshop.com . Girlshop totally rocks.
The Kenneth Cole Button Up flat in zebra print. These are the cutest. I have been obsessed with flats and zebra print lately. This is a perfect marriage of both. I am sure I would have the white part of these shoes dirty in about 10 minutes, but they are sure pretty to look at. Get these at www.KennethCole.com . There are lots of different colors and styles to choose from.

I ADORE this fresh pine scented CHRISMUKKAH candle from www.Apothia.com . I love the play on words--it is for anyone who loves the holidays--no matter what holiday you happen to celebrate. The Chrismukkah candle literally smells of snow covered pine- effervescent is the word that comes to mind. I have been a huge fan of Apothia.com for years. They have a huge selection of cult fave beauty products and their own awesome line of candles. Try the Velvet Rope candle too. It is amazing.

Do you have any special things on your list this year? Please share, as I am oh so curious and or nosy!

Have a great night!


(photos from Barneys.com, Sephora.com, Girlshop.com, Kennethcole.com, Hermes.com, and Apothia.com)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a jar of the Annick Goutal Crème Splendide, and I *did* turn into a French princess immediately on application! Then some angry peasants came and chopped off my head. But wow, it was great while it lasted.

12:10 PM  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Good to see you posting, Jen!

You would look fablous in that Aikkiko dress!

Thinking of you, and sending you lots of love for a joyful holiday.
xoxox
b

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my fantasy Christmas scenario, Santa would drop off a pair of Manolo Blahnik black patent leather mary janes (like the ones I bid on, but lost, on Ebay).

In reality, I am hoping to get an armload of my fave movies on DVD - "Dr. Strangelove," "The Aviator" and "Amadeus: Director's Cut" at the top of my list.

Happy holidays, Jen!!!!!

9:28 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Happy Holidays! See you in the New year!

12:05 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

ooooo pretty zebra flats, so awesome. those would be great with skinnies and a feminine shirt.

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the Hermes bangle did it for me! its just way beautiful, as you said, a truly piece of art...

5:26 PM  
Blogger katiedid said...

Just popping with merry Christmas wishes for my favorite monkey :) Have a great holiday, J!!!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home