Thursday, February 22, 2007

Knee deep in the hoopla and lovely Spring shoes.

Ok-the world has done gone crazy.

I am knee deep in family drama, we are doing major house renovations, I have had some new opportunities that are keeping me busy, and upon returning from California last week I had an e-mail from someone using an e-mail address very close to mine telling me that they have been using my ISP address to post things on the internets. That is what they said, "internets". Obviously they are a genius. Naturally, I assume they are full of crap and I go on about my business. BUT upon further investigation it seems as though this could be true. I have been told that even though they may not use my exact ISP, it would be possible to get one that is very much like mine or to get a "revolving" one where some numbers change periodically. According to them, they have been doing this for a while. I get crazy e-mails and blog posts constantly so I have learned to ignore it, but this round of crazy is worth further investigation. I have way too much going on right now to worry about this. I need a vacation. I need to run away from all this mess. I am going to work on that. People never cease to amaze me.

I think I will talk about something that always calms me, soothes me and makes me happy
SHOES!
I have been busy making plans for a shoe party this Spring, so I have been looking at tons of cute new Spring styles. Here are some of my favorites so far.


This is the gorgeous Vince Camuto peep toe pump. I love the squarish toe and the cut out design. I think Vince Camuto might just be my new boyfriend this season. Well, him and Brian Atwood. Have you seen Brian Atwood? He is gorgeous! ( www.nordstromshoes.com )





Here is another display of Vince Camuto footwear hotness. This shoe reminds me of the 70's. Pam Grier and Studio 54. I love them. ( www.nordstromshoes.com )



This is the Sam Edelman Joyce Mule. I love how feminine these look-and I love the patent red leather. So cute and girly. Perfect for Spring. ( www.nordstromshoes.com)

This is the Bronx Rita Pump. I love the color and the big button closure. I purchased these last week, but the ones I have look distressed. The leather is not as uniform. They are cool. ( www.nordstromshoes.com )

This is the pretty and preppy Chloe Slingback Sandal. I love the way these look old school preppy. ( www.neimanmarcus.com )This is the Prada Fringe Thong. I love these shoes even though "fringe thong" sounds like stripper wear. My husband told me I am not allowed to carry Prada bags or wear Prada clothes because there are just too many fakes, and to him they look cheap. So-- I have not purchased anything Prada in a long time. BUT-I bet if I told him I was buying a Prada "fringe thong" he would have no problem at all.....I will just omit the part about it being a shoe. ( www.neimanmarcus.com )

These are the amazing Manolo Blahnik Patent d'Orsay pumps. These sing to me of all things summer and sexy. I love the lattice look of the leather and the hot pink of the shoes! These are for sure on my dream list for summer. ( www.neimanmarcus.com )

Do you have Spring fashion wishes?

Have a beautiful day!

9 Comments:

Blogger kuri* said...

Hrm. Sorry about all the drama.

The shoes are super cute! I was wondering; is it wrong to wear Spring shoes now? I just got a cute pair of black open-toed shoes and am wearing them now as I don't have too many shoes appropriate for work.

7:34 PM  
Blogger WinterWheat said...

OMG, I want that green shoe. Open-toed shoes, shoes without SOCKS--that's what I look forward to most when spring arrives.

About your drama, how AWFUL! The anonymity of the Internets really does bring out the crazies, doesn't it? :-(

5:25 AM  
Blogger violetnoir said...

Girl, I just saw the cutest pair of red patent leather open-toes with a white bow and chunky triangular heels at Nordies. I would have indulged myself, too, if number one son had not been there. He would have had an instant meltdown if mom had bought a pair of shoes since I promised that we were only there to "pick up just one thing." Kids: They spoil all the fun! :):)

I say go for the fringe thing, woman. Those sandals are hot!

I hope the drama subsides sooner rather than later.

Hugs!

6:38 PM  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Sorry to hear about your drama...This too will pass...

Well, I love all those shoes, the green colors are hot for spring. If my foot and budget could accommodate them, I would go for the Chloe ones.

Hugs to F & F

6:39 AM  
Blogger MISS S said...

The Rita pump is my fave.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Hello Kuri-

Thanks for visiting. I would say if your Spring shoes are black...and you feel fabulous in them (pending there is no snow or ice and your tootsies do not freeze off) then of course wear them now.
Have a great day!

Hi WW-
I know--won't it be great to wear sandals and short sleeves and capri pants. I feel so bound and captive in the winter--captive by coats and scarves and boots and blah blah blah.

Hi VN-
Oh the red patent leather Nordie shoes sound divine! Thanks for the wishes.

Hi Barbara-
How are you? I keep reminding myself that this drama is not worthy of my time, but these people will not stop. You would think they would have something better to do with their time.ACK
Hugs to you and Argon from Me and F&F!

Hey Miss S-
They are cute, no? I love them too. I just cannot wait till I can actually wear them.

xoxo

8:20 AM  
Blogger kuri* said...

I hope the drama is better now. Thank you, I will wear the shoes happily :)

9:34 AM  
Blogger Dinah said...

I hope things get better. I just love those shoes.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Thank you Kuri!
I love your blog!

Thanks Dinah-
I hope you are doing wonderful.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home