Saturday, January 27, 2007

HELP!

Hello Friends-

Against my will and better judgement, I changed over to the "New Blogger". UGH. Does anyone know why most of my comments from other people have gone to ANONYMOUS? Just a while earlier I had comments on my last post from VioletNoir, Aussie Beauty, and Greeneyes--now it just says "anonymous". How the hell am I supposed to know who my comments are from? How can I properly respond to comments if they all say anonymous??
Any and all help would be greatly appreciated as I am VERY FRUSTRATED!

Thanks and lovely day to all!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I have no idea how to fix it, sorry. :( But, I'll start signing my own comments for the time being. Good luck!!

Jennifer

6:21 AM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Thanks Jen-

I changed it so that no anonymous comments can be left and now it seems to be doing better. However all the past ones are still anonymous. That makes me sad. I loathe the new blogger.

Have a great day!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Victoria said...

Ack I feel your pain! Hang in there!

4:11 PM  
Blogger WinterWheat said...

pyitvmsHi J,

Got your message, and I don't know what happened either. I never bothered to check my old posts after switching, so maybe they became anonymous and I didn't even realize it. Anyway, I'm glad people are able to post under their own names again! When I switched I was totally annoyed that my special settings didn't keep (I switched templates at the same time so I just got stuck with the bare-bones setup of the new template. Grr.)

5:03 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Oh, I'm afraid to change to the new blogger. But I am finding that WITHOUT making the change, I'm having trouble posting comments on some blogs. Grrr.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home