Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Snoop Doggie Dog

This cracks me up. I mean really. My friend Misty sent this to me after she and I had a long conversation about the new Justin Timberlake/Scarlett Johansson video. The video is strange, and long, and I do not get it, but damn it is hot. Have you seen it? You can see it here hot video. Be forewarned, it is long and really strange.

Scarlett is just hot. I love her raspy voice, her aloof attitude and please do not get me started on her boobs. Now, I am not one who is a huge fan of Justin Timberlake. I mean he is OK, but whatever. However, I started really liking him after he was on Saturday Night Live last year. He had me at Omeletville. He is hilarious, and the boy has some charisma. My friend Christa LOVES him, so that too has made me pay a little more attention.
I think I may have a wee bit little juvenile crush on him.

That cartoon just cracks me up. Thanks Misty!

Bitch please.....have a great day.

3 Comments:

Blogger MISS S said...

BITCH PLEASE...Thanks for shaing!! That made my day sooooo bad. I am not a big fan of JT's tunes but I agree w/ u on his personality. Besides that he copied my hairdo from middle school during his NSYNC days!!!!!!

7:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bitch, PLEASE! Love the scarlett/j timberlake video. I saw Alpha Dog, and while it was a terrible movie, it catapulted my mini- J Timberlake crush to MAXI status. Great post.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Swirl Girl said...

JT is my luvah. Ha. I, too, have not figured out that video. I can't quite get what the story line is. But, I can stand to watch 17 minutes of him.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home